Help with "Azumi wins" and "Brad Loses" endings

You know...hints...and tips. No Walkthroughs or direct answers are permitted here. Wolfschadowe and the moderators will be merciless on this topic to prevent outright spoilers to protect those just looking for tips.
nymph21

Help with "Azumi wins" and "Brad Loses" endings

Post by nymph21 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:56 am

Hi all

Sorry have been away due to work and personal issues, Just came back to the forum after a long time. I really enjoy this game amd am looking forward to the next episode when it comes out.

I have updated to the 1.7.5 patch but am still struggling to get the "Azumi wins" and "Brad Loses" endings which Wolfschadowe mentions is fixed by this patch.
Wolfschadowe wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:42 pm
Patch is available to fix Wednesday night paths through the apartment. There was a bug blocking the intended route to the "Azumi wins" and "Brad Loses" endings to the scene.

Hints to find the achievements on the intended path:
spoiler: show
I have tried what he has suggested, but I am not able to get part 3.
spoiler: show
Am I missing some critical step?

Also not been able to get the "Covered Fail" Taxi ending. Any pointers for that would be much appreciated.

These are the 3 achievements that I am currently missing (along with the Controlled TV/Read Book - which I understand are not yet available).

Thanks.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Re: Help with "Azumi wins" and "Brad Loses" endings

Post by JFR » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:10 pm

All achievements are now available. The bug that blocked some was fixed some time ago.

Since official hints have been closed for this episode, I can only suggest you read through the threads in this section again. Everything is there. Specifically, the main thread started by me titled "Episode 7 Start - hints and tips" and the one started by Scabbard titled "Need help wrapping up Wednesday." That last one addresses the achievements you are seeking. In addition, some of the other threads here can help. The answers may be buried in a thread that doesn't seem helpful at first.

I am constrained from giving any broader hints but that does not mean other players can't offer some help. <hint, hint>

Good luck.