Brad's first conversation with Serenthia

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Re: Brad's first conversation with Serenthia

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:20 pm

dutch wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:48 am
Brads got no game.
And related
dutch wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:31 am
He talks about getting first dates but not much more. I guess there must be a reason but I don't get it.
I have to be careful with what I say here, for obvious spoiler related reasons, but clues on this can be found:
  • In the intro
  • Talking to Azumi on campus
  • On the couch at Brad's apartment (possibly at the table also, sketchy memory and can't look it up at the moment)
  • (coming soon/eventually) In discussion with Faith at the bar on Thursday night (Day 2)

dutch
Not-so-Newbie

Post by dutch » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:59 am

Yeah, not to worry, I only made it to the campus once and the couch scene twice. I had trouble getting the patch to work correctly and thought I'd just wait for ep.8 to come out and update then. I haven't played in several months. I'm just hanging around. Good luck on your future progress. I hope the stars aline for you soon.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:05 am

You guys really want to know what is under Serenthia's trench coat? There might be a hint to that in this. You see it - very briefly - every time you start up the game. More I cannot say. :twisted:
spoiler: show
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

infiniteignorance
Not-so-Newbie

Post by infiniteignorance » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:35 pm

JFR wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:05 am
You guys really want to know what is under Serenthia's trench coat? There might be a hint to that in this. You see it - very briefly - every time you start up the game. More I cannot say. :twisted:
If people actually play the game and pay attention they already know the answer to the question. There are not-so-subtle hints everywhere. It was one of the first things I noticed. One of her things is not like the others. I'll leave it at that. :lol:

Shadowofmyself

Post by Shadowofmyself » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:27 am

JFR wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:05 am
So wait, she has *gasps* legs.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:27 am

One might even say, great legs.

Tao Dude
BEW Tester

Post by Tao Dude » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:10 pm

JFR wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:55 pm
Where are the folks who used to post a lot? Infinite? Bouli? Tao? Gary? (I saw you posted once. ;) )
I'm still here, I check on what has been written most days, I'm just not much of a conversation starter. Also, i have aired most of my theories once, and don't like to repeat myself.

I'll chip in if there is a thread of merit, like this one, but dutch seems to be pretty much the only one making an effort to engage people (staff excepted).

dutch
Not-so-Newbie

Post by dutch » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:13 am

I'm sure by day 8 Brad will be ready to talk with her.