Achievements

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Re: Achievements

Post by Crane » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:37 pm

Pervy:

[spoiler]Bar: Faith joins, no "accomodate", Emily 38.Faith lower 34, Don`t go into the bathroom. Next day office, Emily hj, "can". Refuse meeting Faith, Apartment. Emily 71-72. Go for it.[/spoiler]

swedishtorpedo

Post by swedishtorpedo » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:41 am

Crane wrote:Pervy:

[spoiler]Bar: Faith joins, no "accomodate", Emily 38.Faith lower 34, Don`t go into the bathroom. Next day office, Emily hj, "can". Refuse meeting Faith, Apartment. Emily 71-72. Go for it.[/spoiler]
You've just saved me a week of testing options mate. Much obliged *high-five*

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:55 pm

SPOILER: SHOW
Hmmm...Bug?---(edit-Nope. Lack of sufficient morning coffee. Spoiler gives info for Gentleman path, not Pervy, and I don't like deleting my posts. heh.)

[spoiler]the hj "can" path should lock out the Gentleman path. Picking up the papers is Gentlemanly. Trying to look up her skirt and therefor noticing what she is doing that leads to the "can"...not so much.[/spoiler]

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:23 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:

SPOILER: SHOW
Hmmm...Bug?

[spoiler]the hj "can" path should lock out the Gentleman path. Picking up the papers is Gentlemanly. Trying to look up her skirt and therefor noticing what she is doing that leads to the "can"...not so much.[/spoiler]

First, i have to apologise for the spoilers, i should have given hints not "precise paths".

But i didn`t get what you mean about the bug. The spoiler was about "Pervy".

And i thought Emily was the difficult one to approach. [spoiler]Then i meet Azumi.[/spoiler]
God, you made this too complcated lol.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:27 pm

Crane wrote:God, you made this too complcated lol.
<insert evil laugh here> :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sebastian
Insane Patron!

Post by Sebastian » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Crane wrote:And i thought Emily was the difficult one to approach. [spoiler]Then i meet Azumi.[/spoiler]
God, you made this too complcated lol.
See and I thought Azumi was easy. [spoiler]You just have to make her think it's mostly her idea not yours.[/spoiler] Emily however drives me nuts. Could also be highly influenced because I don't like her.
You want me to put my hand where....... Ok you asked for it.

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:03 pm

@Swedishtorpedo
You`re welcome

@Sebastian

I tried both ways. It`s the same. Perhaps it has something to do with Diner scene?

Sebastian
Insane Patron!

Post by Sebastian » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:44 pm

Crane wrote:@Swedishtorpedo
You`re welcome

@Sebastian

I tried both ways. It`s the same. Perhaps it has something to do with Diner scene?
As long as you are on the Natalie Corruption path and you get a date with Natalie after the dinner you should be able to get all the Campus achievements in one play through with the use of quick saves and maybe a save at the start of the campus scene. It was all in the Campus scene dialogue choices.

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:03 pm

I completed it. Thanks.

Waiting for the next episode.

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:21 pm

Hi, i wanted to report a bug.

I was playing, and it`s this moment when Natalie calls, Brad`s ending the call and there was this bug. At first i thought it was me, but then i replayed it again and again and yes there`s a bug.

When Brad`s about to end the call with Natalie, after he decided to meet her at the Strip Club, there is this button
"Not tonight. I’m worried that I’ll get you into trouble, so let’s let it cool off a bit."

So, Natalie calls Brad telling him "I`ll make it up to you" and he says "Not tonight"? :shock: Man that is so.. .bug. :evil:
Can you fix that please? (Something like "F*ck yeah" would be much better)
Thank you. :mrgreen:

MrSalamander

Post by MrSalamander » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Solent wrote:
eBlaise wrote:Dedicated worker 2 - You went straight home.
[spoiler="Hint for Dedicated worker 2"]Based on Brad's actions after Jasmine leaves.[/spoiler]

Also had problems with this one. I knew how to do it from previous versions, but couldn't get it to work on BEW 1.6.3.
Can anyone confirm if they managed to get this achievement on 1.6.3? I'm pretty sure I know what's supposed to trigger it but it isn't working. Either there's some condition that I'm missing or it's bugged.

Jackal69

Post by Jackal69 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:08 pm

I have to agree the Drunkard was the toughest but the damest thing is for the life of me I cannot figure out the gentlemen part of this game. I can not be a gentlemen and get enough points to qualify for a date with Emily. I just cannot figure it out that in my opinion is just tough as hell but I must be missing something simple. I guess I will just keep trying. The bonus scenes are quite interesting the one with Emily and Faith is hot but the other one with Serenthia was quite different.

Sebastian
Insane Patron!

Post by Sebastian » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:02 pm

Jackal69 wrote:I have to agree the Drunkard was the toughest but the damest thing is for the life of me I cannot figure out the gentlemen part of this game. I can not be a gentlemen and get enough points to qualify for a date with Emily. I just cannot figure it out that in my opinion is just tough as hell but I must be missing something simple. I guess I will just keep trying. The bonus scenes are quite interesting the one with Emily and Faith is hot but the other one with Serenthia was quite different.
It’s probably something simple you’re missing. It shouldn’t be a point issue. I just redid the path to see what the scores were and I am way low, not sure if I can get lower but I will try to see how low I can get and still get it. I can post my scores to show you where I was at [spoiler]1st test run was Emily 4 (after office pre-bar), 11 (after bar), 17 (at the office bathroom break), 22 (at apartment door), 28 (at credits).[/spoiler]

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:05 am

Jackal69 wrote:I have to agree the Drunkard was the toughest but the damest thing is for the life of me I cannot figure out the gentlemen part of this game. I can not be a gentlemen and get enough points to qualify for a date with Emily. I just cannot figure it out that in my opinion is just tough as hell but I must be missing something simple. I guess I will just keep trying. The bonus scenes are quite interesting the one with Emily and Faith is hot but the other one with Serenthia was quite different.
[spoiler]Try to max your points...without being told "pervert".[/spoiler]

Sebastian
Insane Patron!

Post by Sebastian » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:52 pm

Crane wrote:
[spoiler]Try to max your points...without being told "pervert".[/spoiler]
Your "advice" in this case isn’t right. In order to get the “Gentleman” achievement you actually have to bypass a lot of points in order to get it.