Achievements

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
aaron1981
Dinner Patron

Re: Achievements

Post by aaron1981 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:49 am

Cant get the working the pole achievement to registar have had emily give me a lap dance but it wont ring

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:36 am

aaron1981 wrote:Cant get the working the pole achievement to registar have had emily give me a lap dance but it wont ring
It has been a long time since I cleared that but I kept some notes. If I remember correctly, there are a couple of places in that scene where you have to register a minimum number of points with Emily to get that one to fire. It is possible that you got the lap dance but did not have the points for completion.

I'd suggest getting to the beginning of that scene and doing a quick save after you say you went to the strip club but before continuing the rest. Then go through it multiple times, trying different conversation choices and be sure to kiss her when the opportunity presents. My old scratched out notes tell me you need Emily's score at 23+ to get the lap dance and over 25 to trigger the achievement.

If that doesn't work, then you are probably missing something else and will have to beg Wolfschadowe for a better hint. :P

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:22 pm

I had the same problem.
Take Azumi`s card, have breakfast with N. go to office and keep talking about Faith.

That`s how i got it.
I can`t getthe "can" though. I mean i`ve done it but i didn`t get the achievement.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Crane wrote:I can`t getthe "can" though. I mean i`ve done it but i didn`t get the achievement.
[spoiler]Who did the aiming? Brad, or Emily?[/spoiler]

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:08 pm

Emily.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:10 pm

Both are necessary to get all the achievements for the scene.

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:25 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:Both are necessary to get all the achievements for the scene.
Got it.
Thanks Wolfschadowe.

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:14 pm

I don`t want to be too pushy, lol, but

1. I`ve got E. twice in table after work, i tried all the pushies and i don`t get the pushy.

2. Why he hell Azumi changes her mind every time i call her? What do i do wrong?

Sebastian
Insane Patron!

Post by Sebastian » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:58 pm

Crane wrote:I don`t want to be too pushy, lol, but
2. Why he hell Azumi changes her mind every time i call her? What do i do wrong?
[spoiler]I found it was easier to get Azumi to go through with the threesome if I made her do most of the work :) Make her convince you not you trying to convince her. That's about the best hint I can give you[/spoiler]
You want me to put my hand where....... Ok you asked for it.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:26 am

Crane wrote:Why he hell Azumi changes her mind every time i call her? What do i do wrong?
[spoiler]If you don't have a follow-up date with Natalie for Thursday, Azumi won't bother to meet with Brad.[/spoiler]

eBlaise

Post by eBlaise » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:15 am

I'm stuck on 2 achievements on the Thursday office scene that I somehow can't manage to find:

Working boy 23 - You skipped the main story branch erotic scene.
My best guess for this was to simply ignore the crying Emily, but not even my 0 score Thursday save unlocks it, so I just don't see how to get it.

Dedicated worker 2 - You went straight home.
Just how? I haven't found any ways to leave the office early, and even on a 0 score run Emily approaches brad to help her with her stuff, just can't find the right way.

Office Romance 1, 2 - all endings, all major activites, assuming these would be covered by the above 2.

And I'm stuck with the Emily apartment achievements, but I'm not giving up on these yet, I'm assuming I just might need to arrive with a different background for events (so, please no clues/spoilers for these, just my thoughts on how I'm approaching/seeing it so far):

Apartment ends 3 - gentleman
I really hope that remaining a gentleman on the day 1 bar scene is not a prerequisite, but most other approaches failed me, until she goes to get dressed I tried all options of talking, most seem to be polite conversation, if maybe hitting a sore spot one way or another, but I don't think those affect it, I don't snoop on her when dressing, and when she returns the responses either are rude, or lead to kiss/hug, so I'm stumped.

Apartment Acts 2 - grind
Just can't find a way, and no clue how or when could I get it, I'm assuming from the kiss/hug scenes, but I just can't find the option (so a little help here if you could please).

More Pervy
My best guess and the option I haven't tried yet, is if I started the corruption path in the bar, failed it at the office, and could retry it here.
Without corruption path, however much she seems to like me, it's never enough for barging in on her, and if I'm successfully on the corruption path from the office, the bathroom follow option is skipped outright it seems.

Also, is there a Thurdsay bonus scene yet? And the Campus scene felt more straightforward, tho I guess we get to that point on a far more linear path compared to the Apartment. Great work on both of those new scenes.
And sorry about the wall of text.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:03 am

eBlaise wrote:...
Apartment ends 3 - gentleman
I really hope that remaining a gentleman on the day 1 bar scene is not a prerequisite, but most other approaches failed me, until she goes to get dressed I tried all options of talking, most seem to be polite conversation, if maybe hitting a sore spot one way or another, but I don't think those affect it, I don't snoop on her when dressing, and when she returns the responses either are rude, or lead to kiss/hug, so I'm stumped.

Apartment Acts 2 - grind
Just can't find a way, and no clue how or when could I get it, I'm assuming from the kiss/hug scenes, but I just can't find the option (so a little help here if you could please).
I got lost in what you wanted help on and what not so I'll try to be circumspect.

[spoiler]The "grind" achievement is tied-in to the "gentleman" one. They just involve different conversation and action choices in the apartment. Without giving too much help, I'll say that you need to take the "gentleman" action all the way back to the first morning at the office. Try not looking up her skirt or commenting on her breasts. Later, avoid looking at the bar as well. Basically, you need to go into the bar scene with a middle range Emily score, not zero and not max, and keep it in that mid-range. If you are too low, she won't come looking for Brad at the bar and if you get it too high, she will not be open to the movie date. She will want to meet-up with Faith at the bar. This path seems to be designed for players who stayed gentlemanly but friendly with Emily from the beginning. If you go into the apartment at the right levels, it will open up a new action/scene at the point where you console her with "You are in mourning." Choices there will take you to different results. That should get you started for now without telling you step-by-step and giving too much away.[/spoiler]

eBlaise

Post by eBlaise » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:03 pm

JFR wrote: I got lost in what you wanted help on and what not so I'll try to be circumspect.

[spoiler]The "grind" achievement is tied-in to the "gentleman" one. They just involve different conversation and action choices in the apartment. Without giving too much help, I'll say that you need to take the "gentleman" action all the way back to the first morning at the office. Try not looking up her skirt or commenting on her breasts. Later, avoid looking at the bar as well. Basically, you need to go into the bar scene with a middle range Emily score, not zero and not max, and keep it in that mid-range. If you are too low, she won't come looking for Brad at the bar and if you get it too high, she will not be open to the movie date. She will want to meet-up with Faith at the bar. This path seems to be designed for players who stayed gentlemanly but friendly with Emily from the beginning. If you go into the apartment at the right levels, it will open up a new action/scene at the point where you console her with "You are in mourning." Choices there will take you to different results. That should get you started for now without telling you step-by-step and giving too much away.[/spoiler]
Thank you for clearing that up that should finish up all but the 'More Pervy" achievement for the apartment scene.
Could you please point me to the right way on the 2 Thursday office achievements I started my previous post with?
And thanks again for the quick response.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:57 pm

eBlaise wrote:Working boy 23 - You skipped the main story branch erotic scene.
[spoiler="Hint for Working boy 23"]Based on Brad's actions after lunch. Lunch is defined by when Brad goes to the bathroom.[/spoiler]
eBlaise wrote:Dedicated worker 2 - You went straight home.
[spoiler="Hint for Dedicated worker 2"]Based on Brad's actions after Jasmine leaves.[/spoiler]
Wolfschadowe wrote:More Pervy
[spoiler="Hint for More Pervy"]Based on how adventurous Emily is feeling as well as her relationship level, so heavily dependent on what happened at the bar on Wednesday.[/spoiler]
eBlaise wrote: is there a Thursday bonus scene yet?
No. This will become available once all Thursday scenes are in the game.

Solent
Lunch Patron

Post by Solent » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:08 pm

eBlaise wrote:Dedicated worker 2 - You went straight home.
[spoiler="Hint for Dedicated worker 2"]Based on Brad's actions after Jasmine leaves.[/spoiler]

Also had problems with this one. I knew how to do it from previous versions, but couldn't get it to work on BEW 1.6.3.