Ideas for mini-game questions

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
bagheera

Re: Ideas for mini-game questions

Post by bagheera » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:17 am

Who would you most want to be in bed with and why?

dutch
Not-so-Newbie

Post by dutch » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:26 am

What’s the most devious thing you have done to manipulate a person?

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:19 pm

bagheera wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:54 am
How many different rooms and positions have you had sex during a single session?
Hi bagheera! Welcome to the forum!
I like the concept of this one but I can't figure out how to reword it so that it's more than a one word answer, so doesn't fit for this particular game.
bagheera wrote:
escribe the sexiest outfit you ever wore in public
This is a good one.
bagheera wrote:
What's the craziest, sexiest thing you have ever done in public
This is good too. I'll probably split it into two questions though, so one person will ask what is the craziest thing... and the next person will be "inspired" by it and ask what is the sexiest thing.
bagheera wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:17 am
Who would you most want to be in bed with and why?
Ooohh, this one is especially good for reasons that will be clear when the episode comes out. I never thought to have one of the characters overtly ask it. This opens all kinds of possibilities... :twisted: :twisted:
dutch wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:26 am
What’s the most devious thing you have done to manipulate a person?
Another good one. It's a bit meta because the mini-game itself is two of the characters, possibly three, using the game to manipulate the fourth.... Might even have the fourth catch on to what is going on and ask this... Hmmm......

boulimanus

Post by boulimanus » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:55 am

Really looking forward to what this will all come out as.
Fingers crossed a beta for Xmas?.... ;)

jake1311

Post by jake1311 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:49 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:19 pm
I like the concept of this one but I can't figure out how to reword it so that it's more than a one word answer, so doesn't fit for this particular game.
Surely you could use a few "bad" questions so there's the possibility that Brad or the girls might get strikes against them on their turn to ask. Obviously it would have to be scripted for one of the girls to ask a "bad" question, but if you have some "bad" ones that maybe look kinda good then having them as question options for Brad would add a small element of risk to the game for the player, they have to think just a little bit harder because it won't be so obvious which questions are "bad" and which ones are "good"...........just a thought, on the off chance you hadn't already thought of all that

Schori123

Post by Schori123 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:58 pm

Describe your biggest turn on

Describe your darkest fantasy

From the persons here, who would you take to a swinger party and why?

Did you ever thought about having sex while being watched?

hojohn

Post by hojohn » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:55 am

Wow. Interesting and potentially fun questions, but Truth or Dare is such an H game cliche , I cannot wait to see what original twist Wolfs can devise to make it something memorable rather than another clothes-shopping-dressing-room - "Should I peek?" "Should I keep peeking?" "Oh, You saw me peeking!" kind of script.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:10 pm

jake1311 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:49 pm
Surely you could use a few "bad" questions so there's the possibility that Brad or the girls might get strikes against them on their turn to ask.
Yep, there will be a few instances of that; however, I've already got those mostly scripted out. I do reserve the right to add or swap those I already have for some posted here though. :D
There will be bad questions for Brad to ask also during his turn. Of course, it should be clear by now that the best path in a scene or section isn't always the best path through the game. :twisted:
Schori123 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:58 pm
Describe your biggest turn on

Describe your darkest fantasy

From the persons here, who would you take to a swinger party and why?
These are great, added to the list.
Schori123 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:58 pm
Did you ever thought about having sex while being watched?
This one's a Yes/No answer. Maybe "If you had to choose someone to watch you have sex, who would it be and why?
hojohn wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:55 am
Wow. Interesting and potentially fun questions, but Truth or Dare is such an H game cliche , I cannot wait to see what original twist Wolfs can devise to make it something memorable rather than another clothes-shopping-dressing-room - "Should I peek?" "Should I keep peeking?" "Oh, You saw me peeking!" kind of script.
"hojohn has an interesting point here, and he's definitely correct about them being overused. There are a lot of cliche and tropes in the genre, and part of the reason for that is that they are valuable tools in storytelling and advancing the story. There are some of these instances in BEW as well. In some cases, it's dumb not to use them. For example, one could say that using a hammer to pound a nail is so cliche and overused... I think the real problem with some of these is that they aren't used properly. When a truth or dare type game is used as an excuse and cheap tool to advance characters to sex or other naughty operations it's a good example of misuse. A peek game that doesn't make sense to the situation, and especially the reactions...also misuse. All the characters have to react and respond based on the status of their relationship and their characters. And if there isn't any characterization, and the relationship is just a score...well, it doesn't really work and becomes a misused cliche.
When used in more natural, story oriented, non gratuitous way, it won't feel like a cheap trick...hopefully. That's why Brad's bathroom door in his apartment has a tricky latch that often causes the door to open a crack so that Brad can catch a glimpse while innocently walking through the hallway. It's also why the Truth or Consequence game takes place in a Bar, and Brad isn't the direct beneficiary of the game. It serves to forward someone else's story, and Brad's potential "reward" results from other factors.

Tao Dude
BEW Tester

Post by Tao Dude » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:56 pm

I have seen similar things with 'spin the bottle': some games make good use of it and others just use it because it is easy to code.

Dark Cookie uses an interesting variation for the conception test in the pregnancy routes in Summertime Saga,but there are some equally bad ones.

I am looking forward to seeing what Wolf makes of these suggestions for his TOD game.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate this time of year.

infiniteignorance
Not-so-Newbie

Post by infiniteignorance » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:24 pm

Never have I ever ... been so curious to see where this game leads. :lol:

Tao Dude
BEW Tester

Post by Tao Dude » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:21 pm

infiniteignorance wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:24 pm
Never have I ever ... been so curious to see where this game leads. :lol:
There will be loads of people necking a shot right about now: me included :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Solent
Lunch Patron

Post by Solent » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:47 pm

What is the sexual opportunity you had, but regret the most that you didn't take?

infiniteignorance
Not-so-Newbie

Post by infiniteignorance » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:09 pm

Solent wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:47 pm
What is the sexual opportunity you had, but regret the most that you didn't take?
Emma Stone. Oh, wait. That was a game question, wasn't it?

Solent
Lunch Patron

Post by Solent » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:08 pm

infiniteignorance wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:09 pm
Seem to be a story here, please tell us more.

infiniteignorance
Not-so-Newbie

Post by infiniteignorance » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:33 pm

Solent wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:08 pm
infiniteignorance wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:09 pm
Seem to be a story here, please tell us more.
I lived in the Scottsdale, Arizona area and knew Emily Jean (Emma Stone) when she was a teenager. The problem was she was only 14 or 15 at the time. So, the story is that staying out of prison was more important. Of course, I had no idea she was going to become famous.