Stuck / Episode non available

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
klemstomars

Stuck / Episode non available

Post by klemstomars » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:04 pm

Hello guys,

First of all, I enjoy the game a lot but I have a little problem and I was wondering if you could help me. :)
( :!: By advance, I'm sorry if this problem is already known, I couldn't find anything about it. Also, english is not my native language, so my apologies for any mistakes). :?
I'm stuck in the story because the following parts are not available.
Precisely, I'm on the Emily/Faith combo path (i tried many with the same result) but I'm stuck after the day 2 morning wich means i can't go to the date. (I checked the walkthrough on the wikia and saw that normaly I should go to Emily's apartment.) :?:
I "kill some time" and then it's over and it says that the next is not ready. :cry:
I play on the 1.7.5 version and i added the patch.

Any help is welcomed and sorry if it's a stupid question :roll:

moskys
Lunch Patron

Re: Stuck / Episode non available

Post by moskys » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:55 pm

klemstomars wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:04 pm
Hello guys,

First of all, I enjoy the game a lot but I have a little problem and I was wondering if you could help me. :)
( :!: By advance, I'm sorry if this problem is already known, I couldn't find anything about it. Also, english is not my native language, so my apologies for any mistakes). :?
I'm stuck in the story because the following parts are not available.
Precisely, I'm on the Emily/Faith combo path (i tried many with the same result) but I'm stuck after the day 2 morning wich means i can't go to the date. (I checked the walkthrough on the wikia and saw that normaly I should go to Emily's apartment.) :?:
I "kill some time" and then it's over and it says that the next is not ready. :cry:
I play on the 1.7.5 version and i added the patch.

Any help is welcomed and sorry if it's a stupid question :roll:
Welcome! There's nothing stupid on asking for help, so don't need to worry ;)

Unfortunately, I guess you've reached the end of the available content. It will be continued but, as of today, every path ends just before Day 2 dates (so far there's only a brief scene at Emily's apartment but you must be in a very specific path). Next installment will start Faith's dates

dutch
Not-so-Newbie

Post by dutch » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:41 pm

Let me add this, You can't proceed further then a brief time at Emily's apartment or getting ready for the date at Brad's apartment depending on how you did in the game. That will be extended as more of the game is finished. But there are many paths to explore and sometimes, a little lower score then maximum will take you to different story paths which are very enjoyable as well. Don't give up on it and don't focus on just one path. Play it and enjoy all the different possibilities. I made the mistake of focusing on one path and almost ruined the game for me. SO enjoy what's there and in a few months the next chapter will drop and we'll have lots of new stuff to explore.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:16 pm

Welcome, klemstomars.

There have been some good responses here but the thread was started in the wrong forum. I have moved it to Game Discussion and invite further discussion there. :)

klemstomars

Post by klemstomars » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:12 pm

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the answers. :)
Ok, I understand now. I've tried many paths but probably not the good ones to go to Emily's apartment. :roll:
The story is really great and I was sad when it ends even though I know the next chapter is coming. :P
Of course, there are so many paths I didn't try. To be honest, I have not gone yet to the strip club. I was so focus on Emily and Faith and tried a lot of answers.
So don't worry, I will enjoy all different possibilities. ;)
One last question, If I delete the game from my computer (I mean the game directory), will I lose the achivements/success?

Again, thank you all for the answers and everyone involved in the game. :D

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:02 pm

klemstomars wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:12 pm
... One last question, If I delete the game from my computer (I mean the game directory), will I lose the achivements/success?
Yes. In that case, you would lose all progress. However, there is a way to avoid that. On the Main Menu there is a selection for "Options." In the Options section you will see several choices, including "Export Saves" and "Export Achievements." If you select those, it will save a copy of your achievements and save-game files to wherever your computer saves downloads. On most systems it is in a folder called "Downloads."

If you use "Export" to save your achievements and save-game files, you can safely remove the game and re-install it later. If you do that, just go into the Options again and select "Import Achievements" and "Import Saves" to rebuild those files in the game after you re-install it. You might need to point the importer to wherever you have those files stored.

dutch
Not-so-Newbie

Post by dutch » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:12 pm

The strip club is an interesting story and offers many paths, each path may contain information for you to help better understand the entire picture of the story. So at least going down them a few times will get you a better understanding. You may find you're left with questions still because we're in the early chapters, but do some reading in the posts or ask a few questions and you'll get up to speed.

You'll notice that no one will give you a detailed answer. But they can give you hints and clues to help you along the way. That's the way of this site. It takes a little getting use to but once you do it works fine!