What about Tuesday?

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
Danog
Dinner Patron

What about Tuesday?

Post by Danog » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:22 am

I absolutely love this game experience. I do intend to invest and help motivate the creator to keep plugging along. My question is simple...and probably answered in some other threads, but will we ever experience Tuesday in this game? If so, when? I hope for a favorable reply...keep up the good work! :D

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Re: What about Tuesday?

Post by JFR » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:49 am

Danog wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:22 am
I absolutely love this game experience. I do intend to invest and help motivate the creator to keep plugging along. My question is simple...and probably answered in some other threads, but will we ever experience Tuesday in this game? If so, when? I hope for a favorable reply...keep up the good work! ...
Welcome to the conversation - and the madness. :D

Tuesday will be the finale of Brad's Erotic Week. It will bring together whichever storyline Brad has followed through the week, reveal the conclusion he has reached, and with whom. There are about 80 possible stories, with discrete conclusions, not counting a few "Game Over" early-outs. There is no way, at this early date, to know where a player is headed. Choices made along the way will determine how Brad's life will proceed. Although the game will end after Tuesday, Brad's life will (may) continue and we will get a peek into how that might go for him.

I think the main thrust of your question is "will I live long enough to see the end of Tuesday?" I can't really give you a good answer to that but it will be a matter of years. Wolfschadowe is not a particularly young guy (I can say that because I am even older) so I guess we can just hope for continued good health and vigor. :lol: :twisted:

As for the game outline, it consists of 3 "Seasons," each of which will have well over a dozen "episodes." We have recently released Season 1, Episode 7 and are waiting for Episode 8. There is a formal game outline around here somewhere but I can't locate it right at the moment. Probably old age setting in already.

Season 1 will cover Wednesday through Friday morning and is basically the introduction to the characters and circumstances of Brad's life and career. It includes a few hints of hidden things that Brad doesn't understand or even know about but the real mysteries will come later. We are probably less than half-way into Season 1. After the finale there will be a short break of a few months for R&R.

Season 2 will be Friday afternoon through Sunday morning and will take a bit darker turn. Brad will be introduced to the Guild of Schadowes and learn of some mysterious goings-on that most people never see or even hear about. There are a few new characters to interact with and Brad may experience some danger - or worse! Season 2 will also have a fair number of episodes and after the finale, there will be another break for vacation.

Season 3 will bring everything together and conclude the story. Among things to be determined will be whether Brad has a future, who (if anyone) that future may be with and what it might be like. Each of the 80 or so possibilities has a short scenario to show how things may work out for Brad. Again, there are a number of episodes to cover in Season 3.

This is a years-long endeavor. We are in for the long haul if we want to see the end of whichever story our game choices lead to.

Edit - Fixed the Season 1 timeline to be Wed-Fri -- Wolfschadowe

freakyfunk

Post by freakyfunk » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:28 am

After the reply of JFR, I really hope the game finishes before the next evolution of human beings :lol:

Danog
Dinner Patron

Post by Danog » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:52 am

I think the main thrust of your question is "will I live long enough to see the end of Tuesday?" I can't really give you a good answer to that but it will be a matter of years. Wolfschadowe is not a particularly young guy (I can say that because I am even older) so I guess we can just hope for continued good health and vigor.
I raise my glass and toast to good health.

And thank you for your thorough reply.

Cacuada

What about Tuesday

Post by Cacuada » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:12 am

Id make a poll, but I think we all already know...

Really though, what are some you guys/gals love?

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Re: What about Tuesday

Post by JFR » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:34 am

Cacuada wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:12 am
Id make a poll, but I think we all already know...

Really though, what are some you guys/gals love?
I am not sure what you are asking here. If it is "who is your favorite love interest in the game," there is a 13 page thread just below this one on that very topic.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:08 pm

freakyfunk wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:28 am
After the reply of JFR, I really hope the game finishes before the next evolution of human beings :lol:
You and me both!