Slightly OT but not really.

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
JFR
BEW Community Manager

Slightly OT but not really.

Post by JFR » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:09 pm

Just for fun, awesome BEW render-monkey extraordinaire GhostNote made this quick sketch for us. It is definitely not a game image and will not show up later. Don't get any ideas. :D

Obviously this is a celebration of Halloween but I also think GhostNote was celebrating the fact that she has finished up the last of her huge to-do list of game images for Episode 7. All of the planned art for E7 is now done and in the hands of the writers and programmers.

I don't know how many of our members around the world celebrate Halloween or something like it. Here in the States many people lose their minds for a day or two, dressing up in outlandish costumes, attending dress-up parties and eating unhealthy sweets. Ghostnote decided to put our favorite characters in a completely different setting, perhaps on the way to a costume party. Don't ask how Brad managed a date with all 5 girls at the same time or how Faith might be getting around. :lol:

spoiler: show
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OpineegChipp
Lunch Patron

Re: Slightly OT but not really.

Post by OpineegChipp » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:30 pm

Nice! :)

d22249
Insane Patron!

Post by d22249 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:55 pm

Well done GhostNote!

Bruce Vahl

Post by Bruce Vahl » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Faith doesn't need to 'get around'. I'll go to her ... if I have to buy scuba gear to do it.

Ralcen
Awesome Patron!

Post by Ralcen » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:03 pm

Very nice!