Official teasers for general members

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
JFR
BEW Community Manager

Re: Official teasers for general members

Post by JFR » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Wow! Sorry guys. I just saw how really wordy I got in the last post above. I'll try not to do that so much in the future. :oops:

ThorKruger117

Post by ThorKruger117 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:48 am

Dayum, Faith looks Amazazing! I see the imperfections that you're talking about, but Wolf did a phenomenal job on that. That could even work well as a desktop background or something

Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Gary1219 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:48 am

JFR wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:42 pm
Wow! Sorry guys. I just saw how really wordy I got in the last post above. I'll try not to do that so much in the future. :oops:
I am sorry, I was busy looking at a picture. You said something?
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:08 am

Gary1219 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:48 am
I am sorry, I was busy looking at a picture. You said something?
Not important. Enjoy. :D

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:17 am

One more that has not been seen in the game, and may or may not ever be. Just a different look.

spoiler: show
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tao Dude
BEW Tester

Post by Tao Dude » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:01 am

Interesting. Her skin looks a little paler here, but that might be the lighting.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:04 am

Tao Dude wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:01 am
Interesting. Her skin looks a little paler here, but that might be the lighting.
It was a test image so lighting may have been part of the test. Also, we are seeing more of her face and neck with her hair pulled back. That might be part of it.

Tao Dude
BEW Tester

Post by Tao Dude » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:08 am

In the game, she appears more Hispanic or creole, but here she looks more northern European.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:29 am

I am going to leave that one for Wolf. :)

The character bio for Jasmine has not been released yet, so we don't have definitive information on her ethnicity.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:53 pm

JFR wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:29 am
so we don't have definitive information on her ethnicity.
Her Ancestry is Persian. Think more along the lines of the larger region of ancient Persian rather than where the modern day Persians settle in Iran. The lighter skin here is a illusion caused by the white background and brighter lights.

Tao Dude
BEW Tester

Post by Tao Dude » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:39 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:53 pm
Her Ancestry is Persian. Think more along the lines of the larger region of ancient Persian rather than where the modern day Persians settle in Iran. The lighter skin here is a illusion caused by the white background and brighter lights.
That works. I had Persian in the back of my mind and was not really happy going for Hispanic or Creole. I was good friends with an Iranian guy and his family when I was in college. He and his younger brother and sister became naturalised Brits, and he adopted an Anglicised version of his first name.

There are two main body types in Persians: the more thickset from the Azerbaijan area referred to by Iranians as Turks and the thinner ones who look more like Bahrainis or Egyptians. Jasmine tends towards the latter.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:48 pm

Tao Dude wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:39 pm
the thinner ones who look more like Bahrainis or Egyptians. Jasmine tends towards the latter.
Yep. Exactly. :D

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:12 am

Ok folks, one more to fill the waiting time.

This is another image the patrons have seen. In fact, it appears on the main Patreon page. Believe it or not this one is planned for a future episode of the game, much later than where we are now. Possibly around Friday or Saturday. All of the actors who appear in the scene have been erased to avoid creating too much of a spoiler. You have seen the car in another teaser but the other vehicle is new. :lol:

spoiler: show
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tao Dude
BEW Tester

Post by Tao Dude » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:06 pm

So at least one storyline gets airborne. Do we have any airborne shenanigans to look forward to, or would that be giving too much away?

That picture looks to be near a dock, so are there any waterborne activities planned?

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Tao Dude wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:06 pm
So at least one storyline gets airborne. Do we have any airborne shenanigans to look forward to, or would that be giving too much away?

That picture looks to be near a dock, so are there any waterborne activities planned?
#1. :? :twisted:

#2. The city in and around which this story takes place is fictional but is modeled on a real-life city Wolf knows pretty well. Coincidentally, I have also visited there. That real city is located a long way from any large bodies of water. It does, however, have a distinctive, rather attractive river running through it. I suspect the riverside turnout/parking area is just a convenient place for the two vehicles to meet up, but you never know. :twisted: :twisted: