Thank You

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
ajb419

Thank You

Post by ajb419 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:23 pm

I know, I know, there are probably countless other topics with this same purpose. But I had to make a new one to emphasize how much I believe this.

You guys, both the development team and the supporting community, are one of the most tight-knit, understanding, and supportive groups I have ever seen. Those of you supporting/following Simbro probably know what is going on over there. The whole project is collapsing in on itself as the users no longer trust the devs, and the devs have no faith in themselves.

With all of that going on, I thought, please don't let this happen to BEW. But honestly, from what I have observed, I don't think that is really a concern. Wolfeshadowe and his crack-development team release the best, high quality game content I have ever seen FOR FREE, and the users don't take to advantage of it, rather, they are thankful for the services they are provided. And when delays happen with this project, the devs are honest with the community, and the community is patient.

So, to both the developers of BEW and this ginormous community, thank you. I say that from the bottom of my heart, and I don't usually post, so you know I mean it. Good luck with the remainder of this update, and God bless.
Life is a wild ride.

facelessmango

Re: Thank You

Post by facelessmango » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:13 am

amen

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Thanks guys!

Thank you also to the great community here. I appreciate all the positive input, constructive criticism, suggestions, and patience and passion of everyone here.

Did I mention the incredible patience?

boulimanus

Post by boulimanus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:17 am

Wanted to add my thanks too.
I don't even remember how I ended up finding BEW but I've since then, I've gone to the other sites mentioned in other threads.
I was curious to see if there was more similar to this, and as much as there will be a couple with great artwork, even the better ones will have single threaded story (or branches too short to be that interesting). In short, I've not seen anything remotely as good.

So thank you.