THAT time of the year again.

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

THAT time of the year again.

Post by Gary1219 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:25 pm

This time of the year probably gives Serenthia and Azumi nightmares.

Do they not get into the spirit of the holiday and go to the Holloween party as themselves and not in costume? This will have everyone there enthusing about what great costumes they are wearing.

Or do they get into the spirit and go in human costumes and have everyone bitch at them about not getting into the spirit of the holiday?
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Re: THAT time of the year again.

Post by JFR » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:32 pm

Azumi already has that covered with her hentai school-girl outfit. :twisted:

Although, the mind boggles at what Sere might come up with.

nymph21

Post by nymph21 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:57 pm

Doesn't Serenthia pass as the "female Neo from the Matrix" with her long coat and glasses?

Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Gary1219 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:23 pm

nymph21 wrote:Doesn't Serenthia pass as the "female Neo from the Matrix" with her long coat and glasses?
Yeah, but that is her every day attire. Hardly a Halloween costume to those that know her or have seen her. Kind of like a solder showing up at a Halloween party dressed in a uniform and telling everyone it is a soldier costume.

I suppose that she could go as a vampire, but then Azumi would go all SJW on her and accuse her of stereotyping.

On that note: It would be advisable for everyone to totally eschew vampire and elf costumes. Neither of these ladies are exactly gentle when provoked. It is possible that they could be flattered, but it is equally likely that Armageddon would ensue. Probably best to stick with the standard ghost, witch, devil, Batman and Wonder Woman costumes.
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:54 pm

Gary1219 wrote:I suppose that she could go as a vampire, but then Azumi would go all SJW on her and accuse her of stereotyping.
My vote, she should go as "My Little Pony."

nymph21

Post by nymph21 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:55 am

Wolfschadowe wrote:
Gary1219 wrote:I suppose that she could go as a vampire, but then Azumi would go all SJW on her and accuse her of stereotyping.
My vote, she should go as "My Little Pony."
unicorn Care Bear :mrgreen: