Favorite girl

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
xsandman78

Re: Favorite girl

Post by xsandman78 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:52 pm

I've been assuming the opposite as it feels like Natalie corruption contains deceit and she doesn't seem likely to react well to that in longer run. I've been been expecting that path more to be short term gratification than long term happiness whereas the individual path more of moving on to make a life.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:00 pm

xsandman78 wrote:expecting that path more to be short term gratification than long term happiness
I'm not necessarily speaking about the Natalie corruption path, but this is an important concept to keep in mind for the game. Sometimes what seems to be the "best" path, isn't so great in the long run, while some "failure" paths may end up really surprising you. :evil: :twisted:

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:24 pm

I don`t care what is the right path, just deliver us the right endings: a full collection of threesome and foursomes lol

I`ll be disappointed if Natalie and Emily don`t share Brad. Faith is good but she doesn`t seem very interested in long relationships. Azumi seems very diabolic, not a person to be trusted more than some hot nights. And the elve girls...well i`m not very fond of elves. I don`t like LOR series.

So... i`m for N&E.

Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Gary1219 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:07 pm

xsandman78 wrote:I've been assuming the opposite as it feels like Natalie corruption contains deceit and she doesn't seem likely to react well to that in longer run. I've been been expecting that path more to be short term gratification than long term happiness whereas the individual path more of moving on to make a life.
The problem that has forced a wedge between Natalie and Azumi was not deception, it was fairly overt. Natalie knows better than we do what Azumi is and what her capabilities are. She knew this before their breakup and just as important, Azumi knew that Natalie could detect the use of her abilities. What caused the breakup was Azumi using her powers to calm Natalie down so that she would listen to reason. Azumi should have let Natalie storm out and walk it off, get drunk, whatever. Once Natalie had worked off her mad-on and became rational again, she would have returned. Instead, Azumi forced Natalie to be rational, which Natalie rightly took to be a betrayal of trust. As a result Natalie made a rational decision to walk out and not return, since she could no longer trust Azumi.

Is their deceit in the Natalie Corruption Path. Quite a bit. Azumi and Natalie are both deceiving themselves. Brad and Azumi are deceiving Natalie. How well this works out can be summed up by a question Brad put to Azumi in one of the paths through the Campus Quad Scene, "Is this about control or love?" This question was put to only one of the three involved, but the reality is, it has to be answered by all three.

Consider the Natalie Elite Path for the moment. I currently believe that Natalie still loves Azumi and that she is in the process of trying to convince herself that she isn't. If she succeeds, Natalie would be deceiving herself, and her relationship with Brad would be based, at least in part, on that self-deception.

Look, it is fairly early in the game. We haven't even gotten through half a week, yet. As each episode drops we will gain more information. We currently do not know which path will lead to life long happiness, white picket fences, orgies every night (and the consequent death by snu-snu), eternal misery under the yoke of female oppression or eternal happiness under the yoke of female oppression (we don't know a whole hell of a lot about Brad either, he may be into that sort of thing).

At this stage, we probably know more about Wolf than we know about any characters in the game:
1. He doesn't like unicorns.
2. He has a "blond deduction"
3. I have a very strong suspicion he is married.
4. He wants to build a seraglio (probably not his best idea considering item #3) :lol:
5. He derives some twisted pleasure in watching us players squirm waiting for the next episode.
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy

benedict

Post by benedict » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:50 pm

Gary1219 wrote: At this stage, we probably know more about Wolf than we know about any characters in the game:
4. He wants to build a seraglio (probably not his best idea considering item #3) :lol:
5. He derives some twisted pleasure in watching us players squirm waiting for the next episode.
That should be useful when we attempt the Wolf corruption path :)

Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Gary1219 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:04 am

benedict wrote:
Gary1219 wrote: At this stage, we probably know more about Wolf than we know about any characters in the game:
That should be useful when we attempt the Wolf corruption path :)
Heh, there may very well be one.

This game is designed to last 7 days of Brad's life and, so far, we have experienced less than two days. Just about anything is possible. For all we know, Wolf is writing a Fallout story that is set in a different universe (this avoids all kinds of copyright infringement claims) and Brad is actually some kind of Dweller. In such a scenario, Brad will function as an Agent of Change, improve or destroy the life of any person he comes in contact with (depending on his karma choices) and then disappear into the mists of legend and myth. Basically, he might get laid but he will never develop a long term relationship. People will talk about him a long time after he leaves but nobody will know his fate.
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy

Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Gary1219 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:17 am

Hmmmmm, I just noticed something...

unicorns targeted

Yep. We are being flagged. Wolf is probably working for the NWO and anybody so flagged will be eliminated or reeducated once world wide martial law is declared. :lol:

KillJoy2190

Post by KillJoy2190 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:47 pm

d22249 wrote:Natalie vs Emily vs Faith is like cake vs pie vs ice cream. They're all sweet but what are you in the mood for?
I would like to point out that, as we've partly seen already, 'ice cream' goes well with 'pie' and 'cake!'

This is part of the reason I like Faith. Also...I'm a sucker for a redhead.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:18 pm

KillJoy2190 wrote:...I'm a sucker for a redhead.
Which is a pretty general characteristic for members of Team Faith. ;)
Last edited by JFR on Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

d22249
Insane Patron!

Post by d22249 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:38 pm

KillJoy2190 wrote:
d22249 wrote:Natalie vs Emily vs Faith is like cake vs pie vs ice cream. They're all sweet but what are you in the mood for?
I would like to point out that, as we've partly seen already, 'ice cream' goes well with 'pie' and 'cake'.
True ;)

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:37 pm

JFR wrote:
So...what happens to Team Faith when the second redhead shows up?? :P

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:11 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:
JFR wrote:
So...what happens to Team Faith when the second redhead shows up?? :P
Ok, that's just evil :twisted:

- and delicious to contemplate.

benedict

Post by benedict » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:20 pm

JFR wrote:
Wolfschadowe wrote:So...what happens to Team Faith when the second redhead shows up?? :P
Ok, that's just evil :twisted:

- and delicious to contemplate.
Plot twist: You have to wait till 2028 to see it happen.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:39 pm

benedict wrote:... Plot twist: You have to wait till 2028 to see it happen.
Probably not quite that long. :D

jake1311

Post by jake1311 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:30 pm

I'm another one of those suckers for redheads on Team Faith. I'm also looking forward to the Jasmine inclusion.