Favorite girl

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
dutch
Not-so-Newbie

Re: Favorite girl

Post by dutch » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:43 pm

Good question I don't know about Azumi and animals. I do know many say she has exceptional strength. So that is something to consider as well.

hojohn

Post by hojohn » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:17 pm

So, what if you were a vegan, and were mostly concerned about staying warm as winter approached in the mountains?

hojohn

Post by hojohn » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:18 pm

Oh, never mind. If you were a vegan you would be compelled to talk about it so much that you would soon be alone in the mountains for winter.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:11 pm

:lol:

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:14 pm

I am loving that people are thinking about stuff like this, even after such a long hiatus.

I have to stay out of the conjecture here since I know things many here do not. I will point out, however, that there is more than one member of that list who MIGHT have some abilities that could help.

Or, maybe not. :twisted:

dutch
Not-so-Newbie

Post by dutch » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:44 pm

On the Subject of Vegans. A Vegan friend tried to explain it to me and she made it as simple as she could. She said basically if it has a face you can't eat it. So I thought for a minute and inquired what about a pumpkin? She said of course she could she loved pumpkins! Then I asked her if she'd ever seen a Jack-o-lantern? She doesn't talk to me much now???? :lol:

infiniteignorance
Not-so-Newbie

Post by infiniteignorance » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:52 am

JFR wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:14 pm
I will point out, however, that there is more than one member of that list who MIGHT have some abilities that could help.
Wouldn't this depend upon your objective? Maybe you want to go home. Maybe you don't. :lol:

dutch
Not-so-Newbie

Post by dutch » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:08 pm

Good point, You know a whole new game could be built around this. Plane crash, all the gals on board, you pick how many survive. Add in injuries to give choices about go for help and return to save them or try to get them out with you. Choices about paths to take to try to get out, food to try to get, fires to build, shelter to find, bad and good weather. Big old animals to avoid. (Lions and tiger and bears oh my) ! You could even throw in a Unicorn (right after your trip through the psychedelic mushrooms patch :lol:
I think it could have promise, fight mother nature to keep your lady or ladies safe during the day and your rewards at night will be based on how well you did. Just a thought, I think I'd kind of enjoy something like that.

I'm thinking Emily would be my first choice, I think she may have a few skills that would have been learned on the farm that would come in handy. Or perhaps at least complain the least about the rough living until you get out.

Natalie would be my second. She seems to keep her head in a tough spot and that can keep you alive in a survival situation.

After that Faith, Jasmine and the last two I'd almost rather go it alone then have to trust them. Azumi might decide you're breakfast, and the coffee shop girl would be on the bottom of the list as I know nothing about her except she has powers and scares people. Not a comfort!

Just my thoughts what are yours.

dutch
Not-so-Newbie

Post by dutch » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:06 pm

Silly question here. Am I the only one who doesn't trust the Serenthia character? I mean nothing says that Wolf would give us all (good) possibilities in this game. But she really seems to be a favorite. Maybe it's the mystery aspect. I don't know. wearing the sunglasses after dark? She's hiding something! I mean Azumi is bad enough of a risk, but I think Serenthia could be a short drop and a quick stop for Brad's character.
Thoughts?

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:45 pm

She is absolutely hiding something. If we ever get to Friday, it will come out.

infiniteignorance
Not-so-Newbie

Post by infiniteignorance » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:14 am

dutch wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:06 pm
Silly question here. Am I the only one who doesn't trust the Serenthia character? I mean nothing says that Wolf would give us all (good) possibilities in this game. But she really seems to be a favorite. Maybe it's the mystery aspect. I don't know. wearing the sunglasses after dark? She's hiding something! I mean Azumi is bad enough of a risk, but I think Serenthia could be a short drop and a quick stop for Brad's character.
Thoughts?
If you've paid attention she's hiding something in plain sight (and not very well). For the record I believe Wolfschadowe's personal favorite is a character which has yet to be introduced to the game. I'll let you guess whether that would be a protagonist or an antagonist. With Serenthia it's fairly obvious which way her winds blow.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:05 am

infiniteignorance wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:14 am
... With Serenthia it's fairly obvious which way her winds blow.
Well. Maybe. :twisted:

infiniteignorance
Not-so-Newbie

Post by infiniteignorance » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:59 am

JFR wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:05 am
infiniteignorance wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:14 am
... With Serenthia it's fairly obvious which way her winds blow.
Well. Maybe. :twisted:
Maybe you have a point. Maybe she has one. Or two. :lol:

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:36 pm

hojohn wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:18 pm
Oh, never mind. If you were a vegan you would be compelled to talk about it so much that you would soon be alone in the mountains for winter.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
spoiler: show
dutch wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:00 pm
you survive a plane crash, lost in the mountains in early fall. But you may not be alone, and you may not be safe!
For that scenario, but without any explanation for obvious reasons, I would rank this way:
Now the fun part, if you desire, is to figure out why I ranked them in that order. 8-)

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:06 pm

I know but that would not be fair. :twisted: