Favorite girl

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
JFR
BEW Community Manager

Re: Favorite girl

Post by JFR » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:31 pm

doctor
Dinner Patron

Post by doctor » Fri May 12, 2017 12:16 am

As for me right now its Faith... there is just something about a short hot little redhead

doctor
Dinner Patron

Post by doctor » Fri May 12, 2017 12:20 am

oh and Jasmine has a unique beauty about her also

Tao Dude
BEW Tester

Post by Tao Dude » Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 pm

Interesting discussions thus far, particularly about aspects of sexuality. As things stand, my favourites are Natalie, Jasmine and Serenthia in that order, just.

I like the tensions in the Natalie storyline. With the Azumi complication, that is pretty much a tightrope. I can see a special circumstance where Natalie and Brad have sex without involving force or compromising the Lesbian element, but it will be difficult to reach that point without somebody calling foul, either within or outside the game.

I also like the mirrored relationship with Serenthia: who is stalking whom? Glad to see somebody else thought that she might be an elf. I was thinking that it was just me from having been through the barefoot dancer tutorial in DAZ Studio.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Tue May 16, 2017 12:17 am

Tao Dude wrote:
Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 pm
... I also like the mirrored relationship with Serenthia: who is stalking whom? Glad to see somebody else thought that she might be an elf. I was thinking that it was just me from having been through the barefoot dancer tutorial in DAZ Studio.
Just for ducks, go back and replay the Introduction scene. Pay particular attention to what Brad sees when he follows Sere to the coffee stop. ;)

Tao Dude
BEW Tester

Post by Tao Dude » Tue May 16, 2017 9:00 pm

JFR wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 12:17 am
Tao Dude wrote:
... I also like the mirrored relationship with Serenthia: who is stalking whom? Glad to see somebody else thought that she might be an elf. I was thinking that it was just me from having been through the barefoot dancer tutorial in DAZ Studio.
Just for ducks, go back and replay the Introduction scene. Pay particular attention to what Brad sees when he follows Sere to the coffee stop. ;)
Yes, What with that and the Demo bonus scene
spoiler: show

Ripe

Post by Ripe » Fri May 19, 2017 6:14 am

Tao Dude wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 9:00 pm
JFR wrote:
Tue May 16, 2017 12:17 am
Tao Dude wrote:
Yes, What with that and the Demo bonus scene

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri May 19, 2017 6:31 am

Just keep in mind, the whole

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Fri May 19, 2017 1:36 pm

What is this? Disney?

Tao Dude
BEW Tester

Post by Tao Dude » Fri May 19, 2017 10:23 pm

JFR wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 6:31 am
Just keep in mind, the whole
I'm taking Wolfschadowe's statements about characters at face value, hence the quotes.

Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Gary1219 » Fri May 26, 2017 7:38 am

Wolfschadowe wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 1:36 pm
What is this? Disney?
Well, there is the dark Queen of the Vampires, Jasmine.
And not many know this but Brad gets his power to put women into the Friend Zone while also "pulling" them from his great, great, great grandmother, Azumi. Of course neither of them know of their relationship. I am hoping they don't find out until after they hook up just to see their reactions.
Faith is a Wiccan, who when not mixing mundane potions behind the bar is mixing less mundane ones at home.
Emily is deep undercover for the Federal Bureau of Paranormal Investigation
Serenthia is just a spec-ops agent for her people.
Natalie is the object of desire for everyone else.

So not really Disney as there is only the one, Lorien. :P
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Fri May 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Wow! It's like you're reading my mind! :lol:

tonytony

Post by tonytony » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Hehe, you guys are funny :lol: My favourite at the moment is Jasmine.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:59 am

tonytony wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:06 pm
Welcome to the group and the discussion. It has been very quiet around here lately but things should pick up a lot when the new episode drops. It shouldn't be too awfully much longer. My birthday is in July but no pressure, Wolf.

Jasmine is a cutie alright but wait'll you get a load of the newest lady we have not seen yet, initial "M." She won't be around for a few more episodes but some of the upper-level patrons have seen a test/teaser image and she looks to be definitely worth the wait. To look at and drool over, at any rate. :twisted:

tonytony

Post by tonytony » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:28 am

JFR wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:59 am
tonytony wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:06 pm
Welcome to the group and the discussion. It has been very quiet around here lately but things should pick up a lot when the new episode drops. It shouldn't be too awfully much longer. My birthday is in July but no pressure, Wolf.

Jasmine is a cutie alright but wait'll you get a load of the newest lady we have not seen yet, initial "M." She won't be around for a few more episodes but some of the upper-level patrons have seen a test/teaser image and she looks to be definitely worth the wait. To look at and drool over, at any rate. :twisted:
Sounds fantastic, can't wait to get my hands on the new episodes and lady! 8-)