Favorite girl

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Re: Favorite girl

Post by Gary1219 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:38 am

The person I would want with me isn't on the list.

The barista, definitely the barista.
After a morning coffee (preferably, strong enough to curl your teeth), I am ready for anything the world cares to throws at me.
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy

dutch
Not-so-Newbie

Post by dutch » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:51 pm

[quoteThe barista, definitely the barista.
After a morning coffee (preferably, strong enough to curl your teeth), I am ready for anything the world cares to throws at me.][/quote]

Ready for anything except a morning without a coffee flavored dessert drink! :lol:

Good reply, but what if he had no coffee with him? Now this gets real! :lol: :lol:

Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Gary1219 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:47 am

dutch wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:51 pm
[quoteThe barista, definitely the barista.
After a morning coffee (preferably, strong enough to curl your teeth), I am ready for anything the world cares to throws at me.]

Ready for anything except a morning without a coffee flavored dessert drink! :lol:

Good reply, but what if he had no coffee with him? Now this gets real! :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Without coffee, the barista will become nothing more than a convenient source of protein once the snows close off the mountain passes. Basically, it will become Donner Party 2.0.
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy