Episode 6 Options

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
Shepard

Re: Episode 6 Options

Post by Shepard » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:54 pm

Since we are discussing the next release:

Wolf, will that little achievements section improvement (the thing that lets us see what we're missing for some of them) be released alongside the next episode, or will it be released alongside the inclusion content? Just curious, I swear. :P

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:12 pm

Shepard wrote:Since we are discussing the next release:

Wolf, will that little achievements section improvement (the thing that lets us see what we're missing for some of them) be released alongside the next episode, or will it be released alongside the inclusion content? Just curious, I swear. :P
To keep Wolf on task :D , I can answer that from playing the beta. Yes, that new feature is in this release - and it is very helpful.

Shepard

Post by Shepard » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:49 pm

JFR wrote:
Shepard wrote:Since we are discussing the next release:

To keep Wolf on task :D , I can answer that from playing the beta. Yes, that new feature is in this release - and it is very helpful.
Yay, thanks! I guess I will finally be able to see the bonus scene now! :D

Prince Charming

Post by Prince Charming » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:28 pm

Anyone else sitting on the edge of a seat spamming F5? :D

kexter
Developer / Moderator

Post by kexter » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:43 pm

Prince Charming wrote:Anyone else sitting on the edge of a seat spamming F5? :D
http://bew.rocks/bewep6

Prince Charming

Post by Prince Charming » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:03 pm

To the fapcave!

lurking
Awesome Patron!

Post by lurking » Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:16 am

Wheeee!

Thanks, team! :)

benedict

Post by benedict » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Since we're going to get the inclusion girls in next episode the old question still stands: Will it invalidate old saves and will we have to replay old content again?

Sebastian
Insane Patron!

Post by Sebastian » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:07 pm

benedict wrote:Since we're going to get the inclusion girls in next episode the old question still stands: Will it invalidate old saves and will we have to replay old content again?
Only Wolfschadowe or Kexter can answer the question about invalidating old saves. However to answer your question about having to replay the old content, my best guess is yes. I think we will pretty much have to start all over from the first choice of Bar or Strip Club depending on where we go. Bar path should be ok because no new people are being added to that path, however Strip Club will change because of the inclusion of Azumi. I don’t know this for a fact but if I was a betting man I would bet money on those odds of redoing old content.
You want me to put my hand where....... Ok you asked for it.

ut1stgear
Dinner Patron

Post by ut1stgear » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:22 pm

Sebastian wrote:
benedict wrote:Since we're going to get the inclusion girls in next episode the old question still stands: Will it invalidate old saves and will we have to replay old content again?
Only Wolfschadowe or Kexter can answer the question about invalidating old saves. However to answer your question about having to replay the old content, my best guess is yes. I think we will pretty much have to start all over from the first choice of Bar or Strip Club depending on where we go. Bar path should be ok because no new people are being added to that path, however Strip Club will change because of the inclusion of Azumi. I don’t know this for a fact but if I was a betting man I would bet money on those odds of redoing old content.
I have a save just before the Azumi inclusion path. However I'm with Sebastian that I'm not betting that I missed something before that that would lead to a future episode ending(s).

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:01 pm

benedict wrote:Will it invalidate old saves and will we have to replay old content again?
To pursue original paths with the original women (Emily, Faith, Natalie, Serenthia, Lorien) all existing saves are still valid and will remain so.
To pursue new paths with the new inclusions, (Azumi, Jasmine, Muirgheal) or to fully explore thier paths that intertwine with the original women, but focus on the new ones, then, at the very least, you will need to start from a save-game from the beginning of a scene that first contains that character. That's assuming you have saves with pre-existing prerequisites to open the new content.

snuff9339

Post by snuff9339 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:06 am

every time i try to download the update it says there are errors and will not let me open it. is anyone else having this problem?

nymph21

Post by nymph21 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:16 am

snuff9339 wrote:every time i try to download the update it says there are errors and will not let me open it. is anyone else having this problem?
Works fine for me

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:47 am

snuff9339 wrote:every time i try to download the update it says there are errors and will not let me open it. is anyone else having this problem?
Let's eliminate some possibilities. Where did you get what you downloaded? Did you d/l the correct file? How are you trying to unpack it?

The newest version is at the top of the forum in the "Game Download and Technical Support" forum in the Announcements section, 3rd one down, titled "Download Brad's Erotic Week (Updated September 2, 2016)." The actual zip file is BEW S01E06.zip. It is in the first post in that thread and the link is "Download the Full Game" and is identified as version 1.6.3.

http://bradseroticweek.rocks/bewbb/view ... ?f=13&t=16

Of course, it is an archived file and must be unpacked before it can be run. Any unzip/unrar type program should do it.

Anything else, from any other source might not be the correct file.

I just re-downloaded the file and it unzipped and installed fine for me.

Please don't think I am being condescending in the above if it is all elementary to you. I'm just trying to cover all bases.

What exactly have you done and what is the exact error message?

DerpDerpington

Post by DerpDerpington » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:54 pm

JFR wrote:
Let's eliminate some possibilities. Where did you get what you downloaded? Did you d/l the correct file? How are you trying to unpack it?

The newest version is at the top of the forum in the "Game Download and Technical Support" forum in the Announcements section, 3rd one down, titled "Download Brad's Erotic Week (Updated September 2, 2016)." The actual zip file is BEW S01E06.zip. It is in the first post in that thread and the link is "Download the Full Game" and is identified as version 1.6.3.

http://bradseroticweek.rocks/bewbb/view ... ?f=13&t=16

Of course, it is an archived file and must be unpacked before it can be run. Any unzip/unrar type program should do it.

Anything else, from any other source might not be the correct file.

I just re-downloaded the file and it unzipped and installed fine for me.

Please don't think I am being condescending in the above if it is all elementary to you. I'm just trying to cover all bases.

What exactly have you done and what is the exact error message?
my bet: he doesnt have any tool to open ZIP files :)