Play when we are logged?

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
Ralcen
Awesome Patron!

Re: Play when we are logged?

Post by Ralcen » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Naturally Brad watches the european cup :D Remember the first night, before he went to the bar or stip club - He was watching soccer :D

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Having been to Boise, I'm not even sure if the EC would be on TV. Idaho is not exactly soccer country. :lol:

Perhaps he has cable and it is on ESPN.

Ripe

Post by Ripe » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:45 pm

JFR wrote:Having been to Boise, I'm not even sure if the EC would be on TV. Idaho is not exactly soccer country. :lol:

He was watching soccer on TV before going out on first night... so I'd guess he would be watching.

moskys
Lunch Patron

Post by moskys » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Ripe wrote:
JFR wrote:Having been to Boise, I'm not even sure if the EC would be on TV. Idaho is not exactly soccer country. :lol:

He was watching soccer on TV before going out on first night... so I'd guess he would be watching.
Well, that soccer picture is from a 2010 World Cup game, Brazil-North Korea. I recognize Robinho and Luis Fabiano 8-)

I always wondered why Wolf chose a soccer match for that scene, but then realized he is from Portland, a city which has a large and passionate soccer fanbase. So, are you a Timbers fan, Wolf? #TeamBorchers #ValeriMVP

Shepard

Post by Shepard » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:13 pm

But is Brad a MLS fan or is he more of a... well, let's say "international soccer" fan?

As a Brazilian myself, I would find it funny if Brad watched the infamous Germany~Brazil Match from 2014. :lol:

moskys
Lunch Patron

Post by moskys » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:39 pm

Well, I think the whole planet watched that game... which is fine for me as a Spaniard because thanks to that BRA 1-7 GER almost everybody forgot the ESP 1-5 NED of the first group match :lol: :oops:

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:50 pm

In this case, it's more of a "Wolf needs to find a sports pic for the tv screen" than it's intended to be a lore item, and thinking of an international audience, I went with football instead of football. :D :lol:

As for myself, I only watch the Olympics. Beyond that, I tend to avoid sports like the plague.