Does anyone know what day and scene to find two dedicated worker finds

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
Jackal69

Re: Does anyone know what day and scene to find two dedicated worker finds

Post by Jackal69 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:40 pm

Wow I can tell your a programmer and me not so much :<). So if I am understanding you correctly I achieve this achievement in a different approach thofficef082h. I am no where near as smart as you and the programming thing is way over my head. :<) So if it can be easily achieve and I honestly think I have been in every angle and path I can think of could you please give me a hint as to how to get to that office part thofficef082h. If there is something I have to do at the bar and then in the office any hints would be mush appreciated as I just do not know where to go from here since I have tried every angle I can think of.

I have to say I just love this game it is so complex with multiple paths hats off to you if your the creator of this game I am going to donate money to the cause and your efforts. Thanks again I really appreciate your help and thanks for taking the time to answer. Just want to finish this game so when the new one comes out I have a clean slate I hate not finishing things off.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:06 pm

To reach the missing achievement, you need to:

[spoiler]Do more than just kiss Faith at the end of the Bar scene. Once in the office, when Emily asks about what happened, lie, and say nothing. When she tells that she saw Brad kissing, and asks what else, lie again. She will say it's a bad idea. Tell that it's a good idea, and then comfort her.[/spoiler]

Jackal69

Post by Jackal69 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:00 am

Thanks so much that did it all done much appreciated. Are you the maker of this fine game and if so I will be donating money in the next couple of days. Thanks again for your assistance I could swear I had done that before just like that but apparently not exactly like that but that did the trick and all achievements are complete. I will be looking for the next release great game. Thanks again for your help much appreciated.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm

Jackal69 wrote:Are you the maker of this fine game
Yes, I am the creator and author of the game, although I have a lot of help on the programming side from Kexter, and also from the testers that find my mistakes before the game goes out to the public.

Jackal69

Post by Jackal69 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:34 pm

Well it is a really good and complex game my congratulations on putting together such a deep multi path game. I sent a donation to your paypal account yesterday really appreciate your efforts and product. Cannot wait until you release another. Do I keep checking in or about when will the release be just curious? Thanks again for your help solving my not being able to complete that last section.

Sebastian
Insane Patron!

Post by Sebastian » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:10 am

Jackal69 wrote:Well it is a really good and complex game my congratulations on putting together such a deep multi path game. I sent a donation to your paypal account yesterday really appreciate your efforts and product. Cannot wait until you release another. Do I keep checking in or about when will the release be just curious? Thanks again for your help solving my not being able to complete that last section.
I believe the time table is November for the next episode :)
You want me to put my hand where....... Ok you asked for it.

Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Gary1219 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:11 am

Jackal69 wrote:Well it is a really good and complex game my congratulations on putting together such a deep multi path game. I sent a donation to your paypal account yesterday really appreciate your efforts and product. Cannot wait until you release another. Do I keep checking in or about when will the release be just curious? Thanks again for your help solving my not being able to complete that last section.
According to the latest information I have, the "Inclusion Content" is planned for late November. Now, as with all schedules that is written in mud, not stone. Nobody can guarantee the future, but barring the unforeseen that is when we can expect the next episode. Of course, if Yellowstone erupts, an Everest size asteroid slams into the Earth or Wolf gets run over by a delivery van, the next episode might be delayed a few days.
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy

Jackal69

Post by Jackal69 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:04 am

hey thanks for the update cannot wait and let's hope none of those previous mentioned things happen. :lol: