Does anyone know what day and scene to find two dedicated worker finds

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
Jackal69

Does anyone know what day and scene to find two dedicated worker finds

Post by Jackal69 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:34 am

I am quite sure the two must be somewhere in either bar or strip club Thursday office scene but a I have tried every ending I can find and still cannot find two solves in Dedicated Worker 1. is (you ruined your date after making out with Emily) 2. is (you slowed down the make out push) any help would be greatly appreciated and in the meantime I am just going to keep trying. :<)

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Re: Does anyone know what day and scene to find two dedicated worker finds

Post by Wolfschadowe » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:31 am

Those are easiest to achieve from going to the Bar on Wednesday, and then doing well with Emily at the office on Thursday.

Jackal69

Post by Jackal69 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:22 pm

Thanks for letting me know at least what scene each one is at. I have gone all the way with Emily on Thursday including carry her to the desk at the end and every other scene but dam if I can find that one and tried every type of scenario in the bar scene as well corruption scene, solo, faith watching everything. Now at least I know where they are. Sometimes the easiest solves can get by you thanks for letting me know at least where they are really appreciated it.

Jackal69

Post by Jackal69 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:06 pm

OK I am going crazy here now I know it is real easy and I am just in a huge brain fart and I know it has to be on Thursday at the office but for the life of me I cannot find (you ruined your date after making out with Emily) I have tried everything like I said have all the way to dragging her to the desk only for her to shut down Brad. I cannot find that one for the life of me I know it is really simple but I cannot find it or which path would take me there. I would also note that the only other one I have missing is (Emily thought it was a bad idea and you agreed) but I know that has to be in the bar on Wed. I would appreciate if you could give a clue as to the path's for these two it is driving me crazy. thanks much

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:25 pm

Have you tried looking at Deus ExLibris' hint sheets? They use a different naming convention so you will have to sort out which are the ones you are looking for but that is not too difficult. I believe at least one of what you are missing is in the "Pushy" series of endings. I really can't figure out what you are missing because I finished that scene long ago, before the names and lists were available to the player, and can't see them now because I've competed everything and the listings are no longer visible.

http://aifsansmystery.blogspot.com/2015 ... e82ec72aec

It is possible that Wolf can look at the code and give you a more direct hint.

Jackal69

Post by Jackal69 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:49 am

thanks so much I really do not know why I am having problems with this did not havve this much trouble finding so many of the others Drunkard was a tough one but figured that one out but none the less will keep trying I don't care how frustrated I am getting I will find these solves. :<)
thanks for all the replies

Jackal69

Post by Jackal69 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:31 am

Well I tell ya I have been working on this for two days now and I am down to one last achievement and for the life of me I cannot find it I keep trying new things and I just cannot get it done and it's driving me crazy. I am sure it is somewhere on Thursday at the office but dam if I can find it. It is (Emily thought it was a bad idea and you agreed) Just crazy it should be easy but I have tried corruption path faith watched didn't watch all those scenarios and no love. I guess I am just going to give the game a rest and think out more options just really frustrated with this one. Talk at ya soon

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:03 pm

That one is tough.

[spoiler]Easiest way to earn that one, in the Bar, Emily must drive herself to orgasm, not Brad. Then, at the office try to pull her undies aside.[/spoiler]

Jackal69

Post by Jackal69 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:06 pm

Thanks for the tip I tried the bar scene the only way I can get Emily to cum on her own is when faith is watching then I go to the office scene and I get to pull her panties aside and she does say on second thought this is not a good idea and then brad agrees but there is not a check mark on that scene am I doing something wrong?

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:32 pm

If the page displayed is thofficek068, the achievement should fire. If you navigate past that page and refresh the browser, the achievement should be there. If it's not, it may indicate a bug.

Jackal69

Post by Jackal69 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:26 am

So when you said Emily cumming without Brad's assistance you did mean when her and Faith are masturbating looking at each other right? Does it matter what points I have with Emily when I get to that part? And finally do you mean the first chance you get to slide her panties open is that correct as well? Just want to make sure and when you say it should save at that officek068 is that at the panty slipped over part or just before? When I check the save as she pulls Brad's hand away and says it is not a good idea that saves on mine as officek066 so am I missing some points somewhere?

Jackal69

Post by Jackal69 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:58 am

Now when I save it just after she stops him and they are back at the desk the save is thofficek068 so maybe I do have a bug if so how do I debug the game.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:37 pm

Ok...I am an ass clown. I told you the wrong hint.

The one I gave was for the one saying "Failed because Emily thought it all was a bad idea"
But you asked about the one saying "Emily thought it was a bad idea, and you agreed."

So...For the actual hint:

[spoiler]At the bar on day one, get more than just a kiss from Faith. Later, when Emily asks what happened, lie about it all.[/spoiler]

Jackal69

Post by Jackal69 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:00 pm

No your not the ass clown I am for confusing the question I did ask for the original question that you responded to "Emily thought it was a bad idea, and you agreed." the save after Brad agrees with her and she is back at the desk is save thofficek68 like you said it was but do not get the achievement. So like I said maybe it is a bug on my game not quite sure but sorry if I am confusing you about the question but you where right the first time not sure what is going wrong here but that explains my frustration as I have gone past that part at least 5-6 times without the solve. The only two I have left makes sense because they are both probably linked to this solve. (office Romance and working boy)
office romance missing one is (you have completed all major activities for Thursday's office scene)
working boy missing one is ("Emily thought it was a bad idea, and you agreed.")
So if it is a bug can I fix it?

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:46 pm

The actual page that you need to hit for "Emily thought is twas a bad idea, and you agreed" is thofficef082h

There does seem to be a bug, but the bug is that the description for the two sub-Achievements are reversed, and that is the root of the confusion.

The descriptions "Emily thought it was a bad idea, and you agreed" and "Failed because Emily thought it was all a bad idea" are swapped.

Both can still be earned normally.