For the life of me I cannot figure out the Gentlemen part

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
Jackal69

For the life of me I cannot figure out the Gentlemen part

Post by Jackal69 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:59 pm

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get enough points with Emily to get her to date in the gentlemen mode. Have tried every scenario I can but no luck. I have succeeded every achievement except that one. This game is really great just love it but really tough as well. Also are all possible achievements listed on Thursday achievable to the finish?

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Re: For the life of me I cannot figure out the Gentlemen part

Post by JFR » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Jackal69 wrote:... the gentlemen mode. .... Also are all possible achievements listed on Thursday achievable to the finish?
Yes, all achievements in that scene can be completed in this turn.

[spoiler]If you completed the "Grind" achievement in Emily's apartment, you were right there for the "Gentleman" achievement as well. They are on the exact same path, just with a slightly different conversation choice at the apartment. The key point is where Brad says "You are in mourning." One set of actions takes you to "grind" and another takes you to "gentleman."[/spoiler]

Jackal69

Post by Jackal69 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:17 am

Thanks for the help finally finished that scene. Great game just pretty tough but all good things are worth the effort

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:21 am

Jackal69 wrote:Thanks for the help finally finished that scene. Great game just pretty tough but all good things are worth the effort
Glad you got it sorted out. I have found the key, at least for me, is to be methodical. Follow one path until it stops, save the game and go back to do it again only slightly different. There are so many paths that finding them all will take some time. There is no shortcut in BEW. The real confusion arises when you remember that Wolf has repeatedly warned us that the "most points" path may not be the best - or even the most fun. Those strange, side-line paths may turn out to be where you really want to go after all. :)

Jackal69

Post by Jackal69 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:39 am

Thanks that is how I have been trying to do it. I have just a few achievements left. One ending to the campus endings which I have tried over and over and again must be missing something I will just keep trying that and the office need to figure out (you ruined you date after making out and you slowed down the make out session. I would assume they are both somewhere on Thursdays office scene but not sure wish they would at least indicate which scene they are in. I am quite sure the one Campus ending I am missing is somewhere with Azumi as she is the only one I have seen with a campus setting. Once again any help would be appreciated and thanks for your help on the other part.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:20 am

Jackal69 wrote:... I am quite sure the one Campus ending I am missing is somewhere with Azumi as she is the only one I have seen with a campus setting. ...
Every achievement in the campus scene is with Brad and Azumi. There is nobody else there. All achievements can be met from the same starting point in Brad's bedroom.

Jackal69

Post by Jackal69 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:07 am

Once again just saying that and I finished with Azumi just need to be pushed in the correct direction I guess. Now have finished everything except the office make out stuff and done. Thanks again.