Discussion about the Episode 6 ...

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
Lucii3n

Discussion about the Episode 6 ...

Post by Lucii3n » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:31 pm

Hi just play the episode 6 and it's me or the only new thing is " tchat " ? I prefer place a spoiler because i don't want to have problem with other members xD.

[spoiler]I test the Emily pick up and after 3minutes is done ( only tchat ) and I seen Azumi on the campus and like Emily after 3or5 minutes is done ( only tchat )...

- For Emily we speak in her old studio and after we speak about eating the episode is finished... Nothing more.
- With Azumi i think the problem is me, i cannot go higher than +20 with Azumi so because of that, Azumi told me finally no help for the threesome.

So it's me the problem or these update is only tchat ? I don't understand ... i replay Azumi 12 times and i always have max. 20 points, can somebody give me an advice please ?[/spoiler]

But like always Wolfs you do great job men ^^

MarvinJ

Re: Discussion about the Episode 6 ...

Post by MarvinJ » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:36 pm

I haven't found anything new yet, my Emily saved games don't let me go and pick her up, says its in a future episode and I cant work out where to go to get the Azumi stuff. I'm hoping there will be walkthroughs on the AIF site to follow as usual!

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:47 pm

I have no idea what "tchat" means. ???

I can say that [spoiler]there are several paths and endings in the apartment scene depending on what you had done before you saved game at work and on how your conversation goes with Emily at the apartment. There is also a fair amount of information about her and her former fiance Eddie. Try different conversation choices.

The Azumi/Campus scene is actually rather longer than you have found. There are multiple endings that will lead to future episodes. For example, if you didn't get to kiss her, you have missed something. There are also other good and bad endings. Keep trying.[/spoiler]
Last edited by JFR on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ut1stgear
Dinner Patron

Post by ut1stgear » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:17 pm

I also don't understand what "tchat" means.
[spoiler]For the campus scene you have to remember to finishe each path and get to the credit screen or it doesn;t count as being complete so you will not get the achievement for all endings for the campus scene.[/spoiler]

Lucii3n

Post by Lucii3n » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:26 am

sorry i've mixed my french and the english xD ... tchat = chat or speaking if you prefer

sorry for my fault

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:14 am

Lucii3n wrote:sorry i've mixed my french and the english xD ... tchat = chat or speaking if you prefer ...
No need for apologies, there are many, many players of this game who have something other than English as their primary language.

As mentioned above, there are quite a number of conversations to see in both scenes but each individual one can be pretty short. Also, compared to previous episodes, there is little erotic content. That will be coming later. You will want to have several different save-games for the different paths to take advantage of them all when the next episodes are released.

d22249
Insane Patron!

Post by d22249 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:36 pm

I think the simple answer to this question is that this episode is only tchat. No nudity. I did find the scene where you kiss Azumi to be erotic but it ends (for now) with the kiss. The Azumi part really moves her plot forward and we learn some cool things about Brad. The Emily scene is short. Not much happens, though [spoiler]following her into the bathroom gets a nice visual that pretty much ruins Brad's chances with her[/spoiler].

ut1stgear
Dinner Patron

Post by ut1stgear » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:15 pm

Very interesting. You will also need save games before the Thursday office. You will miss at least one ending that leads to a future episode if you don't. Looking at one of the teasers on the Patreon site you may need to go back to Wednesday for other future episodes endings.

Sebastian
Insane Patron!

Post by Sebastian » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:20 pm

d22249 wrote:I think the simple answer to this question is that this episode is only tchat. No nudity. I did find the scene where you kiss Azumi to be erotic but it ends (for now) with the kiss. The Azumi part really moves her plot forward and we learn some cool things about Brad. The Emily scene is short. Not much happens, though [spoiler]following her into the bathroom gets a nice visual that pretty much ruins Brad's chances with her[/spoiler].
In reference to your spoiler, not necessarily true. If your score is high enough you make it past Brad’s social blunder and still get to carry on with the date.
You want me to put my hand where....... Ok you asked for it.

ut1stgear
Dinner Patron

Post by ut1stgear » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Sebastian wrote:
d22249 wrote:I think the simple answer to this question is that this episode is only tchat. No nudity. I did find the scene where you kiss Azumi to be erotic but it ends (for now) with the kiss. The Azumi part really moves her plot forward and we learn some cool things about Brad. The Emily scene is short. Not much happens, though [spoiler]following her into the bathroom gets a nice visual that pretty much ruins Brad's chances with her[/spoiler].
In reference to your spoiler, not necessarily true. If your score is high enough you make it past Brad’s social blunder and still get to carry on with the date.
Hmm Thx

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Episode 6 is a story-only episode. Just as a freindly reminder, I'm trying to make a game where the story is as important as the erotic content. That means that I won't shove in a sex scene just so there's a sex scene, unlike moves such as "The Fifth Wave" where a couple meets and the director decides that sometime in the next 10 minutes they need to have sex, so that the other character is motivated to do a Sex Face Turn later.

Anyway, I try to spread these apart, but they will happen a few more times in the future, which may concern those of you who are here only for the erotic content. (And there's nothing wrong with that! :) )

Angelike

Post by Angelike » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Anyway, I try to spread these apart, but they will happen a few more times in the future, which may concern those of you who are here only for the erotic content. (And there's nothing wrong with that! :) )

Smile :D
Demo Master (EP1)
You did it! You've seen and done everything in the demo/Episode 1

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:55 pm

I like them both, i mean the characters and the erotic part. Only the "character" part is a little too complicated.

For example, to get some of the achievements is too difficult. I don`t like spoilers but i had to use them.

Of course it is great when you get the achievements without any spoilers (or "half spoiler" only lol).
For example i still think that "Gentelman" path is almost impossible misson without it. There are hundred of pages with three (or four) choices each which means quite a very large number of combinations. It would take very long (and keeping notes) to try them all.

There are the "variables" of characters (only Emily has three or four moods, and each of them has its "pushy" limits). of Reputation points, and that of the Relations points, not to mention that in case of Azumi and Serenthia there is "the mistery" variable.

Anyway this is the best game. I can`t wait to see the next episode ( i loved the new paths and the upgrading visualization).

[spoiler]I still have to work out how to get Azumi accept to go beyond a kiss, and i`ll love it when i`ll find out how to let her "manipulate" me through her intrigues. Sorry no real spoiler this time lol[/spoiler]