Episode 6 Delayed

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Re: Episode 6 Delayed

Post by Wolfschadowe » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:38 pm

d22249 wrote:So I'm guessing that this episode is getting pushed into August.
If you asked me that yesterday, I'd say Maybe (Oh, wait, you did ask yesterday. :) )

Today, I'd say, definitely. I haven't had the chance to render a single image yet this week. :( I've done other work on the game daily, but stuff and things have kept me away from my rendering system. As much as it pains me to say it, August is likely much more realistic than July. There is a small chance that I could get a big enough block of time and knock it out by the end of July, especially if i skip the early access, but I think August is more realistic.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:49 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:... but I think August is more realistic.
Rats! I understand - but ...

Do what you need to do. I think we are all disappointed but understand that shit happens. The game is still going to continue to be great, no matter how long it takes.

d22249
Insane Patron!

Post by d22249 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:08 pm

I'm glad that the inclusions are being done now because there's been an itch I couldn't scratch since we first met Jasmine. In the scene where she's sitting on Brads desk telling him about all the women he could hook up with, he has the option to ask if that includes her. The answer is (paraphrasing) "Ha ha, got you! Yo gotta wait for the Jasmine inclusion sucka. "

kexter
Developer / Moderator

Post by kexter » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:58 pm

d22249 wrote:I'm glad that the inclusions are being done now because there's been an itch I couldn't scratch since we first met Jasmine.
Well, most of the Jasmine content is down the line so there will be just a few pages extending conversations with her here and there. Obviously it's not like she will fall right into Brad's lap or something like that so that itch of yours might persist for a little while. Episode 6 leans more towards Azumi content but even that is limited. I think the ratio might be something like 2:3 or 2:4, Wolfschadowe could probably give a more correct estimate.

d22249
Insane Patron!

Post by d22249 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:58 pm

The thing that was driving me crazy was the fact that the game ended if you chose to ask if she was interested. I think (hope) that will no longer be the case.
kexter wrote:Obviously it's not like she will fall right into Brad's lap
Isn't there a picture of Jasmine sitting on Brads lap while he feels her up on the Patreon site? I think there is a workplace sexual harassment poster in that picture as well. 8-)

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:37 pm

MEME Challenge
d22249 wrote:Isn't there a picture of Jasmine sitting on Brads lap while he feels her up on the Patreon site?
Turn this image into some kind of sexual harassment poster.

The winner gets....whatever I can think of, which will probably end up being nothing. :twisted:

jake1311

Post by jake1311 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:43 am

The answer to this is probably somewhere obvious, and I'm just missing it. I know that Jasmine and Azumi are 2 of the inclusions, but who's the 3rd girl?

d22249
Insane Patron!

Post by d22249 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:12 am

Wolfschadowe wrote: Muirgheal's inclusion work is complete. This was the easiest because we haven't met her yet in-game, and her overall story is shorter since she comes in later. All I had to do with this is upgrade her personal stories.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:42 am

jake1311 wrote:The answer to this is probably somewhere obvious, and I'm just missing it. I know that Jasmine and Azumi are 2 of the inclusions, but who's the 3rd girl?
Nothing is obvious with Wolfschadowe. :lol:

To expand a bit on what d22249 showed you, Muirgheal is a character we ONLY know about so far because her name has been mentioned in a few teasers released here on the board. She has never been seen or even mentioned in the game as of yet, at least that we know about. We think she will become part of the storyline sometime in Season 2 but that is just a guess. All we have so far is a name. She is one of the dark silhouettes in the scoring bar at the top of the screen. You may have noticed that they light up with a picture of each character as you interact with them and gain relationship points. I suspect she will be the last to light up, although I suppose Lorien could be, as well.

lurking
Awesome Patron!

Post by lurking » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:22 pm

The already released code has places for interaction points which you can't really gain yet; e.g. increasing the values for Jasmine won't have effects.

Sebastian
Insane Patron!

Post by Sebastian » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:52 am

NOOOOOOOOOOO! July has come and gone, my patreon account was charged but Wolfschadowe didn't take my money. That means one more month :o Ok rant over. Keep up the good work Development team, we are all waiting here impatiently but waiting none the less.
You want me to put my hand where....... Ok you asked for it.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:46 am

Sebastian wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOO! July has come and gone, my patreon account was charged but Wolfschadowe didn't take my money. That means one more month :o Ok rant over. Keep up the good work Development team, we are all waiting here impatiently but waiting none the less.
Yeah, me too. My other supported artists got their patronage for July but Wolf said he won't "push the button" until an episode is released. I am hoping it will be sometime before the end of August but we'll just have to wait and see.

moskys
Lunch Patron

Post by moskys » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:07 pm

JFR wrote:
Sebastian wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOO! July has come and gone, my patreon account was charged but Wolfschadowe didn't take my money. That means one more month :o Ok rant over. Keep up the good work Development team, we are all waiting here impatiently but waiting none the less.
Yeah, me too. My other supported artists got their patronage for July but Wolf said he won't "push the button" until an episode is released. I am hoping it will be sometime before the end of August but we'll just have to wait and see.
Well, I'm a translator and haven't received any file yet, so considering we usually have about 10-15 days for our work before the official release... do the math. I'm checking my PM's twice a day :lol:

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:34 pm

moskys wrote:Well, I'm a translator and haven't received any file yet, so considering we usually have about 10-15 days for our work before the official release... do the math. I'm checking my PM's twice a day
Soonish :)

Angelike

Post by Angelike » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:01 pm

Yep noticed that too but he is a man of his word.

Although the vast sums you give I would be tempted to push the button on your's Joke :twisted:

Even though I have all possible achievements I think I will still play from start no save no achievement load
Demo Master (EP1)
You did it! You've seen and done everything in the demo/Episode 1