Favorite girl

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
ut1stgear
Dinner Patron

Re: Favorite girl

Post by ut1stgear » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:55 am

Unfortunately the next release/EP is going to be the inclusions which will probably not push the overall story forward or at best very little. So maybe we will have another "Favorite Girl" or 3 to discuss here.

d22249
Insane Patron!

Post by d22249 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:28 pm

I like April. She's really sexy. She clearly likes Brad but is conflicted.

ut1stgear
Dinner Patron

Post by ut1stgear » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:03 pm

d22249 wrote:I like April. She's really sexy. She clearly likes Brad but is conflicted.
Guess I'm really out of it. Don't remember where April comes in.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:09 pm

ut1stgear wrote:
d22249 wrote:I like April. She's really sexy. She clearly likes Brad but is conflicted.
Go up to the Help and Support section and read the new thread "I have a bug, where are the files?" All will be made clear.

d22249
Insane Patron!

Post by d22249 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:26 pm

ut1stgear wrote:
You must play today to find April. It may already be too late...

ut1stgear
Dinner Patron

Post by ut1stgear » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:27 am

Ah nice April Fools joke. Didn't play today.

orrino
Insane Patron!

Post by orrino » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:36 am

**Glup**

There are all really sexy, but differently...

Angelike

Post by Angelike » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:10 pm

I like them all so choosing is not possible. I would have to fence sit. :mrgreen:
Demo Master (EP1)
You did it! You've seen and done everything in the demo/Episode 1

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:55 pm

Angelike wrote:I like them all so choosing is not possible. I would have to fence sit. :mrgreen:
Something for everyone.

Doran
Lunch Patron

Post by Doran » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:44 pm

What I like the best about all the current love interests is, how well developed their characters are. As the player, one cannot wait to find out, what things they are into and what things they might want to get into.

Earlier in the development phase, the only indication I was less exited about was, that there might not be a playthrough, where all characters get their happy ending and Brad might have to choose for example between Emily and Azumi.
You can imagine, how positively I was then surprised with the second bonus scene! Here we see, that Brad is not the only active force, that can push relationships forward. (not to say that the women aren't taking initiative around Brad)

I guess all I want to say is thanks for creating maybe the best rounded erotic game, with such a great complexity in characters and story!

To answer who my favorite girl is: thus far Emily, but I would miss all the others just as dearly!^^

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:55 pm

Welcome to the forum Doran.
Doran wrote:I guess all I want to say is thanks for creating maybe the best rounded erotic game, with such a great complexity in characters and story!
I just want to say, thanks for playing, and giving feedback that motivates me to keep working on new episodes.

jurasek454
Lunch Patron

Post by jurasek454 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:37 pm

when is the next sequel? the one after that branch (all are great) :roll:

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:29 pm

jurasek454 wrote:when is the next sequel? the one after that branch (all are great) :roll:
I think you asked in the wrong thread. Wolfschadowe posted the latest information in the "Announcements" section above, yesterday. http://bradseroticweek.rocks/bewbb/view ... 1843#p1843

Reanimate

Post by Reanimate » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:19 am

I don't know if this does end up being revealed about Jasmine's character in Ep 6, but when I first played this game last year and recently again, I have a feeling about Jasmine's 'mom' tattoo being indicative of her back story, like her mother died of breast cancer...

I'm also content now with the way the complexity of sexuality is being handled in the game. However I wouldn't quickly conclude Natalie as 'bisexual' just like you wouldn't label Emily as 'bisexual'.

Right now, I think Faith and Natalie are tied as my favourites. :D

Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Gary1219 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:37 pm

Reanimate wrote:I don't know if this does end up being revealed about Jasmine's character in Ep 6, but when I first played this game last year and recently again, I have a feeling about Jasmine's 'mom' tattoo being indicative of her back story, like her mother died of breast cancer...

I'm also content now with the way the complexity of sexuality is being handled in the game. However I wouldn't quickly conclude Natalie as 'bisexual' just like you wouldn't label Emily as 'bisexual'.

Right now, I think Faith and Natalie are tied as my favourites. :D
My understanding of each of the ladies evolves as I explore the various paths through the game with them, including the failure paths. At present, based on the Diner Scene with Natalie and the Quad Scene with Azumi, coupled with a failure path that leads to Azumi's "You made Natalie cry!" speech (if you want to call it a speech), neither one of them is complete without the other. While Brad may be capable of making one of them content or even happy, there will always be a "What if" in the back of Natalie's or Azumi's mind. As such, I suspect that if Brad wants to make his life with either of them, his best option would be the Natalie Corruption Path.

Of course, as the game evolves, my opinion might change.
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy