Happy New Year

Anything goes, but forum rules still apply. All unicorns will be shot on sight.
Tao Dude
BEW Tester

Happy New Year

Post by Tao Dude » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:09 pm

A bit late and apropos of nothing and political shenanigans aside, I hope that everyone is enjoying the start of 2020.

Several people have tried to kick-start discussions and show that there are still a lot of people keen to find out where BEW is headed next, and it must be my turn by now.

I have found a hatful of games to play whilst we wait for Wolf to rediscover his mojo: most of them do not stack up to BEW in terms of storyline or the sheer intellectual challenge of progressing the relationships with the girls, and to my mind, too many are going overboard with fetish content to compensate for Patreon's ban on depicting close family relationships.

There were encouraging signs at the back end of last year that Wolf was beginning to find ways to deal with whatever shit the real world was throwing at him and possibly start thinking about the next episode. Here's hoping that trend continues and we get some sort of treat later this year.

Take your time, Wolf, and I for one would not mind if you progressed and shared some of the side projects that you hinted at last year if it helps clear the log jam that is holding up your progress on BEW.

I would really like it if you could explore some of the themes that Malevolent Schadowes is exploring, and would be more than happy to contribute a few ideas if it helps.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Re: Happy New Year

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:55 pm

Thanks Tao Dude!
Tao Dude wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:09 pm
I would really like it if you could explore some of the themes that Malevolent Schadowes is exploring,
Yeah, I'm a big fan. There is actually a bit here and there but it's very subtle and not a key part of the BEW story. Of course, those of you who are sharp eyed may have seen a hint of them on the branch with Natalie and Azumi chatting on Brad's couch.... 1000 "Who's line is it anyway" points to the person who posts the image here from the game representing a Malevolent Schadowe. :D

dutch
Not-so-Newbie

Post by dutch » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:02 pm

Well, just when we we're getting conversation to come back to life we get a security scare and hardly anyone has anything to say anymore. Hmmm? When you get your courage up see if you can find something to talk about. The world didn't end, It's just the modern world we live in. Ask yourself what would Brad do! I'm going with hide under the bed and scream for Jasmine to make it go away. :lol: :lol: :lol: !

palinathas
BEW Tester

Post by palinathas » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:34 pm

Not a bad plan, be better if Faith were watching Jasmine, IMO.....

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:40 pm

dutch wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:02 pm
I'm going with hide under the bed and scream for Jasmine to make it go away. !
Hahaha Love it!
palinathas wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:34 pm
Not a bad plan, be better if Faith were watching Jasmine, IMO.....
Really? In what way?

palinathas
BEW Tester

Post by palinathas » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:47 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:40 pm
Really? In what way?
A highly erotic way!