Tora Productions. Recommendation.

Anything goes, but forum rules still apply. All unicorns will be shot on sight.
JFR
BEW Community Manager

Tora Productions. Recommendation.

Post by JFR » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:32 pm

Folks, I hesitate to go here but feel pretty strongly about it. If you haven't pledged at least a dollar ($10.00 is better) to Tlaero and Mortze - aka Tora Productions - you are really missing out. Many folks just wait for their games and play them for free but the patrons get so much more that the small amount involved is insignificant. The team is releasing two (2, count 'em, 2) stories in episodic format to patrons only. Coming To Grips With Christine is a reboot and sequel to Tlaero's older game Getting to Know Christine, which she did with artist Phreaky. Mortze has modernized and freshened up the art and Tlaero is extending the story in an engaging (and hot) way. Darkness Falls is a crime drama set in the world and city of the "Elsa-verse" and characters from the Elsa games put in an occasional guest appearance. DF is much darker and more dramatic than the usual AIF but it will draw you in. In addition, Tlaero is also writing and releasing in episodes a pure text story featuring 3 really neat girls who are working around the edges of the Elsa-verse story, trying to figure out the mystery that so engaged us in that larger story.

All three of the new projects will eventually be released in complete form but only patrons are getting them a chapter at a time, along with weekly renders from Mortze in the on-going Caption Contest. There is a lot of cool stuff for patrons only so scrape up a few bucks and sign up to be a patron. I highly recommend it.

More info from Tlaero:

Re: Darkness Falls Ep4 released to patrons
Postby tlaero » Sat, 18Oct13 10:11
df4ad1.jpg

Patrons have had access to Darkness Falls Episode 4 for a few weeks now. Although this story is intended to be more of a crime drama than an erotic game, this episode has a pretty extensive sex scene. If you're interested, check us out on https://www.patreon.com/tora
$10 patrons get a new episode of one of our games every month.
$5 patrons get a new image that Mortze did every week.
$1 patrons get a new text-only episode of a short story that I'm writing every month.

If you join you'll get all previously released content for the level you pledge.

Tlaero
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lurking
Awesome Patron!

Re: Tora Productions. Recommendation.

Post by lurking » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:06 pm

I always found their artwork stunning. The only problem with them is that all other games of this category look relatively cheap compared to theirs. :)
Coming To Grips With Christine is a reboot and sequel to Tlaero's older game Getting to Know Christine
Ah! I must have that.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Re: Tora Productions. Recommendation.

Post by Wolfschadowe » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:08 am

I strongly recommend Tora Productions. If not for Tlaero, BEW wouldn't exist. :)