New AIF Mystery Game

Anything goes, but forum rules still apply. All unicorns will be shot on sight.
dutch
Not-so-Newbie

Re: New AIF Mystery Game

Post by dutch » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:59 am

If the art work above is Anna, I must say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps not her best image I hope.

moskys
Lunch Patron

Post by moskys » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:09 pm

Worst thing about Anna is her eyes. I love her curvy figure and her face has 'something', but then the artist almost ruined everything with those solid blue eyes. Completely unnatural. I do love dark-haired blue-eyed girls, they have a kind of 'mystic' appeal, but this one is just sooooo artificial for me. The game is fun, btw. At least you can decide in almost every case if you want her to be involved in the upcoming sex scene. Considering she's facing some kind of blackmail or threatening in almost every scene, that prevents you from seeing some weird scenes that you might not like to see. I usually don't like this 'corrupt the girl' approach because my morals demand from witers some ability -which not every one has- to create an humourous atmosphere that makes me feel there's nothing really wrong on doing that to an innocent girl. OK, she might not be that innocent, but no one deserves to face that kind of sexual harassment at every single step she takes.

Hannibal Barca
Crazy Patron!

Post by Hannibal Barca » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:55 pm

dutch wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:59 am
If the art work above is Anna, I must say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps not her best image I hope.
This one?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dutch
Not-so-Newbie

Post by dutch » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:00 pm

I guess there fine, doesn't do it for me but like I said beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I guess the exaggerated features just don’t do it for me.

Keep off the roads unless you've got your wide load permits. :lol:

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:36 pm

dutch wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:00 pm
... Keep off the roads unless you've got your wide load permits. :lol:
I pretty much agree. It seems a lot of the newer game developers think that making their girls fat makes them more "sexy." Nope, they are just fat.

I am speaking from a position of at least partial ignorance regarding this particular game as I simply refuse to waste time and bandwidth downloading a 3+GB game file. If a game designer can't learn to compress his renders for faster downloading, I tend to lose interest in his product.

dutch
Not-so-Newbie

Post by dutch » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:45 pm

I know everyone has their own taste in beauty and that's what makes the world go round. I'm just saying from my point of view the features are over exaggerated. In my personal taste, the back end and the breasts aren't where I look for beauty. The smile, the eyes, and the expression if what works for me. It is said that a geisha can make a man fall in love with a single glance. There is some truth to that, all women practice mind control, just some are better then others :mrgreen:

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:30 pm

In that case, you might like PinkCakes' "Acting Lessons."

AL_Missy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tao Dude
BEW Tester

Post by Tao Dude » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:41 am

JFR wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:30 pm
In that case, you might like PinkCakes' "Acting Lessons."

AL_Missy.jpg
I've been playing this as well, it gets my vote, and Anna is not bad, although i have not played any of the recent updates yet.

Aside from BEW and the Tlaero/Mortze (not forgetting Phreaky) games, Faerin's Man of the House is my favourite game, along with Summertime Saga both of which have not suffered overmuch from being extensively modified to comply with Patreon's new 'no incest' rules.

dutch
Not-so-Newbie

Post by dutch » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:46 am

I like the artwork, not over exaggerated. Nice detail so the eyes and the smile can still express emotions. Very well done.

Hannibal Barca
Crazy Patron!

Post by Hannibal Barca » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:43 am

Thanks for posting this a long time ago JFR. The whole story was great, as was the ending.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:41 am

;)