OT: Pandora (2)

Anything goes, but forum rules still apply. All unicorns will be shot on sight.
JFR
BEW Community Manager

OT: Pandora (2)

Post by JFR » Sat May 13, 2017 3:33 pm

For anyone interested in a top-notch AIF game to while away some time until the next release of BEW, I highly recommend the long-awaited second episode of Mortze's Pandora saga. Patrons already have the game and the public release was just announced for later today. Fans will recognize Mortze as the gifted artist-partner of the tlaero-Mortze team who brought us the superbly written "Elsa-verse" games - Dreaming with Elsa, Redemption for Jessica and Finding Miranda. I was happy to be one of the early testers for the new Pandora continuation and am really enthusiastic about the quality of this game.

Pandora is the story of a marine expedition searching for signs of the mythical lost city of Atlantis. Rich in mythology, an engaging story, deep character development and filled with gorgeous rendered artwork, it is definitely one of the best AIF game releases this year. A diverse cast of really attractive but very different people surround the viewpoint character as he navigates this story of science, adventure, supernatural meddling and a healthy dose of very erotic sexual activities and discoveries. Very highly recommended.

Those who have played Pandora 1 have been eagerly anticipating the release of Part 2. Since Pandora 1 came out last year, Mortze has now joined forces with tlaero to continue the Pandora series as a collaboration. The original Part 1 has been consolidated with the new Part 2 into a single game, called simply Pandora. The older first part is now Chapter 1 and the new part is now Chapter 2, making for a very large and complex game. Tlaero has been helping with the writing, editing and programming and Mortze has created tons of really beautiful iRay renders to continue the story. Tlaero told us that Pandora is now the largest game they have done so far.

Players who start the new game are given the choice to start playing with the original Chapter 1 and then continue seamlessly into Chapter 2 -OR- to start directly with Chapter 2. Those who choose to start with Chapter 2 are given a one-question "placement test" to determine if he or she really knows the story up to that point. Players new to Pandora should definitely start with Chapter 1 as the earlier story is important to further success in the new game. It is possible to "fail" the placement question and still start with Chapter 2 but that will make it MUCH harder to succeed in unlocking some scenes as you will start out with a reduced number of character points. Really folks, don't even think about it unless you are sure you know the story from Part 1. If you try the question and don't know the answer, my best advice is to start with Chapter 1, even if you played it before. Either way, there are multiple paths through the game and it is not possible to see all the content during a single play-through. Being true to your character's real personality is the best way to succeed. And that is the only hint or spoiler I am giving here. :-)

Once it has been publicly released, the game will be free to download and play off-line. I will add the download link below as soon as it is made active, approximately 4 to 5 hours after this is posted. To thwart piracy, please only download from the official site, linked below, or from PlayForceOne or MortzeArt.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rq1t27h12t2wkdd/pan.zip

game.jpg

Rita, one of several characters I fell in love with while playing.
Rita.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Re: OT: Pandora (2)

Post by JFR » Sat May 13, 2017 7:33 pm

Download link in original post is now live.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Sun May 14, 2017 2:15 am

If you haven't played pandora or pandora two. Go do it. :)

If you haven't pledged to Torah Productions, go do that too. ;)

Tao Dude
BEW Tester

Post by Tao Dude » Wed May 17, 2017 9:49 pm

Another excellent joint production from Tlaero & Mortze. I am glad to hear that this will become a multi-threaded story like the Elsa series.
spoiler: show

lurking
Awesome Patron!

Post by lurking » Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm

Pandora pt.1 was wonderful. :)
Totally a Tlaero & Mortze fan here.

fuker11suck

Post by fuker11suck » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:16 pm

i'm disappointed in pandora part 2 i wish there should have been more between kean and rita not just a kiss

moskys
Lunch Patron

Post by moskys » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:44 pm

fuker11suck wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:16 pm
i'm disappointed in pandora part 2 i wish there should have been more between kean and rita not just a kiss
I think that real sex between Kean and Rita would've been completely wrong and would have made a worse game of Pandora. It's just an impossible relationship at that point of both their lifes and the expedition. No way he could get more than he actually got from her. So, in terms of game logic and character build up, it's fine as it is. The game is structured around Kean, and a character like him just can't bang a girl like Rita so easily unless we were in some kind of fuckfest game - which definitely was not the case of Pandora. That said, I understand most of us find Rita far more attractive than Maggie. Fortunately, it seems we'll be able to pursue her playing as Farik in future games of the series.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:55 pm

moskys wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:44 pm
... Fortunately, it seems we'll be able to pursue her playing as Farik in future games of the series. ...
Actually, I suspect that a.) Farik may not be the only person with a shot at Rita, and b.) Rita will not be the only person Farik has a chance with. :twisted:

moskys
Lunch Patron

Post by moskys » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:01 pm

JFR wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:55 pm
moskys wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:44 pm
... Fortunately, it seems we'll be able to pursue her playing as Farik in future games of the series. ...
Actually, I suspect that a.) Farik may not be the only person with a shot at Rita, and b.) Rita will not be the only person Farik has a chance with. :twisted:
Fully agree. And I must say that 'a.)' branch is one of the things that got me hooked :D :D

Tao Dude
BEW Tester

Post by Tao Dude » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:44 pm

I too am interested to see what happens with the helicopter pilot.