Lopblog

Anything goes, but forum rules still apply. All unicorns will be shot on sight.
d22249
Insane Patron!

Lopblog

Post by d22249 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:30 pm

In the latest blog about Living with Temptation 2:

Half the people hate Leonizer
Half the people love Leonizer
Half the people are Leonizer
and finally
Some of those people are seriously disturbed

This is what happens when you charge a monthly subscription but don't offer new product on a monthly basis.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Re: Lopblog

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:02 pm

aaaaand that's why I give it away for free, and take donations by episode. :mrgreen:

blinki182
Insane Patron!

Re: Lopblog

Post by blinki182 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:08 pm

oh... you can't compare this. The Game style is very different and:

1. Wolfschadowe talks with his fans and members regularly.
2. Wolfschadowe gives regularly feedback about the progress
3. Wolfschadowe let us vote which episode or way we want and gives us before the vote an approximately time. So everybody knows how long it takes.
4. This game is in final (and even now) very much bigger then every orther game from erotic games and there are so many ways you can choose and every time you have another outcome. And this already by the episodes who are out. I think, to explore every way and every outcome, you can aktually play days or weeks! And there comes much more.
5. Wolfschadowe speaks openly to all of us. The last delay was more than understandable.
6. Wolfschadowe let some of us beta testing.

and there are so much more... but now i have to go back to my work.

But before there is a missunderstanding...

I don't think the people really hate leonizer. They are more dissapointet. If LWT2 is out and if it is good they all will love him and the whole LOP Team.
Me also. I'm very dissapointet because Leonizer and the Team make the games for many years. But now they have problems to fixing bugs. With their experience this shouldn't take so much time which they acutally need.
Even if they make something new in LWT2, it would been better if they have tested it before on an other, shorter game.

But that's all my opinion.