Other games of the same kind

Anything goes, but forum rules still apply. All unicorns will be shot on sight.
lurking
Awesome Patron!

Re: Other games of the same kind

Post by lurking » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:29 am

infiniteignorance wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:09 pm
Yea, if you want realism go out on a date.
Too much realism!

infiniteignorance
Not-so-Newbie

Post by infiniteignorance » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:52 am

dutch wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:34 am
infiniteignorance wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:09 pm
Yea, if you want realism go out on a date. Games that are too realistic aren't all that popular.
Thought I had put in enough apologies to settle everyone feathers so that I could state my opinion. But some folks must live up to their handles.

Keep your game.
Who said you're not allowed to state your opinion? The reason there are so many different types of games is because everyone likes something different. I'm not being judgmental if you don't like one of the most popular adult games. I never got Red Light District and people seemed to love that game.

xsandman78

Post by xsandman78 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:19 pm

JFR wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:22 am
Another new game that has promise, The Deluca Family. I overlooked it at first because a mafia-themed story did not seem to be in my wheelhouse. I was surprised by this title. Good graphics, good story-line, good writing, more humorous and less violent than The Godfather or The Sopranos. I am liking it enough that I became a patron. And the Discord channel has stayed civil and fun which is unusual these days.

https://www.patreon.com/HopesGaming/overview
I like deluca family a lot, though very slow burn.

Other than bew the game that i’ve Been patiently crossing my fingers about is Heavy Five (sci-if game) since I first played the demo.
Remastered ch2 is out now, so i’m Hoping momentum can keep up as what’s there is great.
Looks like it’ll have some of the same ability to get me completely lost in the pathing too.