Episodic release of game content.

Anything goes, but forum rules still apply. All unicorns will be shot on sight.
JFR
BEW Community Manager

Episodic release of game content.

Post by JFR » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:22 pm

I am not very involved in computer gaming, in the adult or any other genre, so this might not be new at all. I have recently noticed several new adult games, from multiple developers and including one from venerable LOP, are now being released in the "BEW episodic style." I don't know if BEW started something or if it has been around for awhile but it seems to be catching on.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Re: Episodic release of game content.

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:37 pm

It does seem to be a trend now, but it's been around on the fringes for a while. especially telltale games like the Curse of Monkey Island and similar.

AL1EKS2ANDAR

Post by AL1EKS2ANDAR » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:11 pm

I belive that people are really tired off " push- me- pully " stiled games. I am glad to thank the author on game that asked off me to think "what,when and why".Thank you again.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:21 pm

AL1EKS2ANDAR wrote:I am glad to thank the author on game that asked off me to think "what,when and why".Thank you again.
Hi AL1EKS2ANDAR, welcome to the forum. I'm glad you are enjoying the style. :D

revan90

Post by revan90 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:15 pm

First of all I wanted to say that game is really cool and you guys doing the real good job. Secondly I think that it's the only way to make such a big project by episodes. ofcourse there some cons of episodic structure like episode about one girl and you wanna more content about other) but what can you do :D

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:52 pm

revan90 wrote:First of all I wanted to say that game is really cool and you guys doing the real good job.
Hi revan90! Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the playing and appreciate the feedback! :)