Fallout 4: Anecdotes from the Commonwealth

Anything goes, but forum rules still apply. All unicorns will be shot on sight.
d22249
Insane Patron!

Fallout 4: Anecdotes from the Commonwealth

Post by d22249 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:30 pm

Apologies to ut1stgear for hijacking his ep5 thread.

How many vertibirds does the Brotherhood of Steel have? I counted 27 shot down in one play through not counting the 10 or so shot down before I started counting.

I can't count the number of times I said "***** Danse/Piper/Cait get out of the way!"

How annoying is it to have to go save a farm where you set up 8 or so heavy machine gun turrets and armed the farmers with miniguns?

After five (partial) play throughs, feral ghouls still give me the willies.

How many times do I have to clear the Covega plant before it stays cleared?

Combat shotguns rock. Killed three raiders with one shot when they obligingly came at me in a tight v formation.

Combat shotguns rock 2: killed an invisible institute courser without having to reload. Would have killed him sooner if Danse didn't keep jumping in front of my shot. (Level 25 with three ranks in rifles)

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Re: Fallout 4: Anecdotes from the Commonwealth

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:40 pm

Clearing out a super-mutant camp with 3 pieces of nearby artillery is awesome!

How does Cait know that I keep looking at her "arse"?

Anyone else think Curie looks a lot like Natalie after you get her a body?

I love shooting Champion ghouls legs off before they mutate, then laughing in their face as they go back to legless full health, laying there helplessly looking up at me while I blow their face off.

My stealth Melee character is Badass!

Angelike

Post by Angelike » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:37 pm

Cait might feels you as your too excited and close :) (dead givaaway if you are arse inspecting) :)
At least your not looking at her tits like me :)
Your own game is the best story I have ever played of its type puts LOP games to shame for depth of gaming thanks
Demo Master (EP1)
You did it! You've seen and done everything in the demo/Episode 1

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:25 am

Angelike wrote:Your own game is the best story I have ever played of its type puts LOP games to shame for depth of gaming thanks
Thanks Angelike, I am happy that you are enjoying the game. :)

Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Gary1219 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:13 pm

One of the interest things about Curie, is that she really wants out of that room you first find her in. She will wind up opening the door no matter what you say. The only way to prevent her from opening the door is to just walk away and never return when you see her.

It is fun watching her desperation build as you continue to tell her you do not have the authority to tell her to open the door.

No I am not from Vault-Tek Headquarters.
No I am not with Vault-Tek Security.
No I am not the brother of a neighbor of someone that met a person in a bar that flew over a Vault-Tek janitor's house while on vacation.

It doesn't matter how much you deny you have the authority, she will eventually conclude you have suffered some kind of brain injury and have forgotten, where upon she will open the door.

Oh and guys, put each of your female companions in a Harness or Gunner Harness. You won't regret it.
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy

Sebastian
Insane Patron!

Post by Sebastian » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:14 pm

LMAO Hell with the harness. I just make them all run around in their underwear :)
You want me to put my hand where....... Ok you asked for it.

Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Gary1219 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:16 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote: ...
How does Cait know that I keep looking at her "arse"?
She doesn't. That is just Cait's way of saying "I am strutting like this for a reason, and if you know what's good for you, you had better be looking at my ass."

Sebastian wrote:LMAO Hell with the harness. I just make them all run around in their underwear :)
If you look closely at me and squint real hard, you might be able to detect a nasty little streak of decency in me, but only a little one. :P
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy

Sebastian
Insane Patron!

Post by Sebastian » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:27 pm

Gary1219 wrote:
Sebastian wrote:LMAO Hell with the harness. I just make them all run around in their underwear :)
If you look closely at me and squint real hard, you might be able to detect a nasty little streak of decency in me, but only a little one. :P
Naw not me. If they had a nudity mod for xbox one all the girls would be nude and I would never get any gaming done.
You want me to put my hand where....... Ok you asked for it.