Swedish version?

Hell

Swedish version?

Post by Hell » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi Wolf. Would you like a Swedish translation? We're not the most highly populated country in the world but if you're interested let me know.

kexter
Developer / Moderator

Re: Swedish version?

Post by kexter » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:56 pm

We are interested in any and all translations. If you feel up to the task, go ahead and start translating away. You can either translate all the html files or use one of the already existing locales as a template to do your Swedish version. When you're done with all of episodes 1 through 4, just send us your work and we'll integrate it into the game.

EvilChef

Post by EvilChef » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:20 am

Hell wrote:Hi Wolf. Would you like a Swedish translation? We're not the most highly populated country in the world but if you're interested let me know.
I just joined the site to check up if my help would be needed. How is you translation going?
If you want some help, i'd love to pitch in.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:31 pm

EvilChef wrote:If you want some help, i'd love to pitch in.
We'd love to have your help. I haven't heard anything from Hell since the first post. It may be that he saw the total work and understandibly ran for the hills. :) (Or he may be hip deep in the translation and almost done. heh.)

Feel free to take one of the language files and translate it. per Kexter's instructions above. Appreciate the help.

Hell

Post by Hell » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:20 pm

It really was a lot of work. A lot more than I ever would have expected. But I started working on it.