Possible bugs in Strip Club Day 1

Download the game, or support requests. Also a link to the bug tracker.
Regardie

Possible bugs in Strip Club Day 1

Post by Regardie » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:09 am

I having been trying to complete the Achievements for the Strip Club in v 1.3.6 and I can't seem to get one from the Pole Player list:
"Natalie made Brad cum in his pants while facing away from him"

When looking through the code for the strip club page n1club048A.htm, I see the compare in line 042 on the value of 'ntempb', but if I save the game at that point 'ntempb' is undefined in the savegame.json so it always fails the compare.

I started going through the htm from the beginning of the strip club and I found something odd that might be the issue, or it might have to do with other paths that have not been released.

In the file n1clubsofa010a.htm at line 10 there is a setVar('stempb',1) call. It seems odd to set a variable at that point for the mystery girl Serenthia, instead of Natalie, 'ntempb'

I suppose I should get on the bug tracker.

Thank You for a great game!

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Re: Possible bugs in Strip Club Day 1

Post by Wolfschadowe » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:17 pm

Regardie wrote:When looking through the code for the strip club page n1club048A.htm, I see the compare in line 042 on the value of 'ntempb',
This is a bug. Great find!

Created: Issue #BEW-133
Regardie wrote:In the file n1clubsofa010a.htm at line 10 there is a setVar('stempb',1) call.
This is by design. It opens an additional dialogue option the next morning at the coffee shop.