A bug?

Download the game, or support requests. Also a link to the bug tracker.
Crane
Not-so-Newbie

A bug?

Post by Crane » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:02 pm

Few days ago i wanted to play BEW again. I had an error starting the game so i deleted the game and downloaded it again.

Started playing and i noticed that the points (rep and relat) were different from the last time. At the end of office scene day 1, i had 12 relat. Emily and 6 points rep.

I followed "Bar path" and at the end of the scene i had +50 relat. points Emily. (i ended the game at this point).
I thought it was some intentionally change in the game, but now i see that it`s not the case.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Re: A bug?

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:25 am

Crane wrote:Started playing and i noticed that the points (rep and relat) were different from the last time. At the end of office scene day 1, i had 12 relat. Emily and 6 points rep.
It might be a bug, but there's not quite enough information here for me to know for sure. There should be a maximum of 10 Relationship points with Emily possible at the end of the office scene, and 3 reputation points as shown for the other women.

There are some rare instances, especially on an update, or a reinstall where the game may not reset it's variables in the browser cache properly. Especially if the game window is open in a browser window with a cached page when you do the reinstall. If you notice this happening again where you have more points than appear to be possible, please PM me your debug log. This can be generated from Menu -> Options -> Generate Debug File.

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Re: A bug?

Post by Crane » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:13 am

Got it. ;)