Episode 3?

Download the game, or support requests. Also a link to the bug tracker.
jyarb

Episode 3?

Post by jyarb » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:11 am

Ive played through several times and t wont play episode 3. Please help

OldCuteBoy
(1962-2016) Requiem in Pax

Re: Episode 3?

Post by OldCuteBoy » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:38 am

jyarb wrote:Ive played through several times and t wont play episode 3. Please help
Hi jyarb,
I don't exactly understand, what you are searching for?
Actually the download is at Epi5 and this includes all earlier Episodes ...

I hope this helps ;)

Best regards OCB
R.i.P.: OldCuteBoy
* 01.12.1963 - Dec. 01st 1963
+ 22.09.2016 - Sept. 22nd 2016

Thank you all for the condolences ...

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:03 pm

jyarb wrote:Ive played through several times and t wont play episode 3. Please help
I'm also confused. What do you mean "episode 3?" How far have you gotten? The current game has you play Wednesday from the Intro at the coffee shop through the full workday at the office and into Wednesday night, where you make a decision to go to the Bar or to the Strip Club. You should probably use the Save Game feature to save your progress on each path and play both. After finishing that, you go home and sleep and then play Thursday morning at the coffee shop and proceed on to work again, finishing that day and then going home again. The game has not been completed beyond Thursday afternoon when you go home after work.

Give us some information about where you are "stuck" so someone can help you.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:40 pm

Also see the Episode Index for specific episode information.

jyarb

Post by jyarb » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Alright, so after I finish the first night at the bar with the two ladies I go home and sleep and then go to office. I have fun with my coworker and we talk about what we are gonna do tonight. We decide to go to the strip club as we had agreed the other night with the bartender. I go home to change and then the game gives me there options with symbols resembling wrong way signs on either end. Any option I choose says countinue when future episode is released and the credits roll .

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:25 am

You have reached the end of the published content on that path. The next addition will be released in a couple of months. If you have not played the other paths, you should go back and do those. Start a new game but the first night, go to the strip club instead of the bar and find the paths there instead of going to the bar. There are multiple paths you can follow at almost every turn. Lots to play while waiting for the next episode. Just create save-games for each path.
Last edited by JFR on Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

jyarb

Post by jyarb » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:27 am

Thank you so much