Episode 5 Released!

Download the game, or support requests. Also a link to the bug tracker.
Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Episode 5 Released!

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:33 pm

I'm happy to announce the release of Brad's Erotic Week, Episode 5

This release contains the final scene for Wednesday, which is a breakfast date with Natalie at a nearby diner. This also unlocks the Wednesday Mastery achievement and it's associated bonus scene. Additionally, the final portion of the Thursday office scene where we find out what Emily was up to while we were at the strip club, if that was your starting direction. Finally, some additional content in the form of phone calls during the afternoon transition at Brad's place.

Also, there is a new GUI for the game designed by Kexter. Thanks to Kexter for all the hard work on this!

Various bugfixes are also included. Shortly I'll be adding a new goal for overall patronage to allow for paying some artists to help out. Why? Well, because everyone who has applied has looked at the amount of work involved and run for the hills. :) Maybe if I could offer them a monetary $100-200 an episode, I'd get some on-board. That would mean Bigger Episodes! Yay!

From the last funding, all but about $100 went to supporting the game, either in server fees, content, or similar expenses. I used that $100 for a nice dinner with my family, and a few beers, and lots of coffee. :) Thank you all again for your support and patronage. The game is much better because of all of your help!

I hope you enjoy this latest episode!

Wolfschadowe

Download: http://bew.rocks/bewep5
Private Patreon Server: http://bew.rocks/play
BEW Forums: http://bew.rocks/forum
Bug Reporting (fixed...finally): http://bew.rocks/bugs

jasonk007

Re: Episode 5 Released!

Post by jasonk007 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:58 am

I'm confused. I downloaded episode 5, but it starts with episode 4 and wont let me continue to episode 5?

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:01 am

Most of Episode 5 is a continuation of Episode 2, which is the Strip Club start branch. If you are trying to continue content from Episode 4, that is still waiting to continue in a future episode.

Episode 5 brings the Strip Club starts up even with the Bar side starts. Hope that helps clarify. If not, let me know what storyline you are on and where you are stuck and I can let you know what's going on.

ExLibris
Master Tester / Moderator

Post by ExLibris » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:01 pm

Should there be a link to the 1.5.3 patch?

Edit: Never mind, I've just realised that it's only the Vault version that hasn't been updated.

mariomichael

Post by mariomichael » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:21 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:Most of Episode 5 is a continuation of Episode 2, which is the Strip Club start branch. If you are trying to continue content from Episode 4, that is still waiting to continue in a future episode.

Episode 5 brings the Strip Club starts up even with the Bar side starts. Hope that helps clarify. If not, let me know what storyline you are on and where you are stuck and I can let you know what's going on.
im sorry for asking this, does it means, the emily and faith bar episode day 2 doesnt published yet?

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:47 pm

mariomichael wrote:im sorry for asking this,
Never apologize for asking a question on this forum. :)
mariomichael wrote:does it means, the emily and faith bar episode day 2 doesnt published yet?
That is correct. That content has not yet been assigned to an episode.

dhan2533

Post by dhan2533 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:00 am

i have downloded ep 5 but i am not able to play the game
when i click on start a black strip comes on my browser and nothing happens after that.
i have played previous episodes without any problem.
what should i do????

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:50 am

Which browser are you using?

If It's IE, try Chrome or Firefox. IE has been having problems lately, although Friday's patch should have fixed that.

Unicel

Post by Unicel » Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:05 am

Am new to the game and I don't fully understand the way the game or episodes are release.
I want to play the whole game from the beggining. Can someone tell me how?
I mean I have to download every episode or downloading the ep 5 with it comes the previous ones?

kexter
Developer / Moderator

Post by kexter » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:31 am

Unicel wrote:I mean I have to download every episode or downloading the ep 5 with it comes the previous ones?
You only have to download the latest episode (currently Episode 5) as it contains all previous episodes.

Unicel

Post by Unicel » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:06 am

In response to Kexter.
Ok thanks, and when the next episode is released, I download that episode (6 in this case) and have to start again or the file is saved?
(Sorry if this questions are dumb, I just want to get it fully clear)

Morgwen
BEW Tester

Post by Morgwen » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:29 am

Just use the built in update feature and all should be fine... :)

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Just to be on the safe side, I always use the "Export Saves" and "Export Achievements" features to have a safe copy. If I lose those during an update I can then restore them.

OldCuteBoy
(1962-2016) Requiem in Pax

Post by OldCuteBoy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:39 pm

If you read the forum, plus your requests, you get this:

1. The last Version includes every previous part of the game!
2. Normally, all "exported SaveGames" and "Achievements" can be included to the Patches and Updates ...
Tipp1: Rename them to keep the overrview
Tipp2: Save ALL your decissions 1 step, before you reach the "Dead-End"!

Without spoiling I can tell you, that the testing-versions use the first same game + the new upcoming parts ...
At least there may be differences, which leads to other contents, but as much as I see, Day1 is completed and there are no more changes needed ...

greats OCB
R.i.P.: OldCuteBoy
* 01.12.1963 - Dec. 01st 1963
+ 22.09.2016 - Sept. 22nd 2016

Thank you all for the condolences ...

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:33 pm

Episode 6 is planned for release at the end of July