Episode 4 Released

Download the game, or support requests. Also a link to the bug tracker.
mono749

Re: Episode 4 Released

Post by mono749 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:29 am

Hey Wolf. I downloaded episode 4 but when I install it I can only play episode 1. What a i'm doing wrong?

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:39 am

mono749 wrote:Hey Wolf. I downloaded episode 4 but when I install it I can only play episode 1. What a i'm doing wrong?
Episode 4 continues Episode 3, which continues Episode 2, which continues Episode 1. In other words, Episode 4 contains Episode 1-3 also.

That means you may not be doing anything wrong. It can be confusing if you are expecting new content from the beginning.

Try loading a save-game if you have one available from the end of the last episode you played, and you should be able to continue into the next episode.

Wolfschadowe.

mono749

Post by mono749 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:50 am

Wolfschadowe wrote:
mono749 wrote:Hey Wolf. I downloaded episode 4 but when I install it I can only play episode 1. What a i'm doing wrong?
Episode 4 continues Episode 3, which continues Episode 2, which continues Episode 1. In other words, Episode 4 contains Episode 1-3 also.

That means you may not be doing anything wrong. It can be confusing if you are expecting new content from the beginning.

Try loading a save-game if you have one available from the end of the last episode you played, and you should be able to continue into the next episode.

Wolfschadowe.

Thanks for the quick response. What I meant is that and the end of the episode it says: "To be continue in next episode". Then it takes me a to a another window where i see the credits and give me 3 options: Restart the game/Make a Donation/Load a Game. So basically the question is where do i go from there.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:10 am

mono749 wrote:Thanks for the quick response. What I meant is that and the end of the episode it says: "To be continue in next episode". Then it takes me a to a another window where i see the credits and give me 3 options: Restart the game/Make a Donation/Load a Game. So basically the question is where do i go from there.
In that case, it depends on the path. Where are you seeing that notice, and what happened to get there?

Here's a breakdown of the episodes by scene:

Episode 1: Wendesday Office, and Wednesday night at the bar (Emily and Faith Storylines.)
Episode 2: Wednesday night at the strip club (Natalie Storyline.)
Episode 3: Thursday Morning coffee, Thursday Day office (Emily Storyline), and Thursday Afternoon Bathroom (Emily Corrupt Storyline)
Episode 4: Thursday Afternoon at the office (Emily Storyline from starting at the Bar).
Episode 5: (General release on Dec 28th, Early Access on Dec 21st) - Wendnesday Night Diner (Natalie Storyline), Thursday Office (Emily Storyline from starting at the Strip club).
Episode 6: TBD (Targeted release March 28th, 2016).

So depending on what you did in the game, you could receive that message waiting for the following branches:
A: Continuation of Natalie's storyline if you have a date with her (Scheduled for Episode 5)
B: Continuation of a date with Emily for Dinner and a movie (TBD)
C: Continuation of a date with Emily and/or Faith at the bar (TBD)
D: Continuation of a date with Emily and/or Faith at the strip club (TBD)
E: No date, but just deciding where to go on Thursday night (TBD based on A, C or D)

Does that help identify where your stuck? The multiple paths and branches can make the game end very quickly on some branches, other branches have longer paths with a lot of content.