Unofficial BEW Wiki by ExLibris

You know...hints...and tips. No Walkthroughs or direct answers are permitted here. Wolfschadowe and the moderators will be merciless on this topic to prevent outright spoilers to protect those just looking for tips.
Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Unofficial BEW Wiki by ExLibris

Post by Wolfschadowe » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:02 pm

One of our testers created a Wiki for BEW that provides a lot of help and information about the game. Although ExLibris is on hiatus (we miss you ExLibris!) she did a fantastic job and put a lot of work into it, and made it so that anyone can maintain it.

Consider the Wiki as unofficial. I pop over to it from time to time, but I don't maintain it or add content, although I might comment if I see something that is incorrect...which is rare.

I've added the wiki to the BEW links for easy access, but please remember it is not an officially supported site for the game. This is the one and only walkthrough link allowed on the BEW Forum, and consider it a spoiler. Feel free to share it in your posts

Link to ExLibris' BEW Wiki: Note: I have nothing against walkthroughs in general. I just don't want them forced on people who are just browsing the forum, which is why they are against forum rules. :)

MacPain
Lunch Patron

Re: Unofficial BEW Wiki by ExLibris

Post by MacPain » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:32 pm

As we are now approaching the (potential) release date of Episode 8, I updated the wiki with two of the "main" paths related to the inclusion content of Episode 7:
  • The "3-Pillows" path with Azumi
  • The "Call" path with Jasmine

Please take into account that:
1) I cannot assess if a path is an elite path or not so following episodes may invalidate what has previously been written.
2) English is not my mother-tongue so grammatical errors could occur...

Hope you will enjoy to (re)discover the content of Episode 7!

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Re: Unofficial BEW Wiki by ExLibris

Post by JFR » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:17 am

That is great. It has been awhile since the wiki was last updated.

Thanks.