So how do you do working boy: emily thought it was a bad idea?

You know...hints...and tips. No Walkthroughs or direct answers are permitted here. Wolfschadowe and the moderators will be merciless on this topic to prevent outright spoilers to protect those just looking for tips.
Carpetrider

So how do you do working boy: emily thought it was a bad idea?

Post by Carpetrider » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:20 pm

I completed this a year or so ago but lost all of my achievements do to a hard drive crash. So starting over now no matter what I do I cant find the completion to this.
I have tried several way out of the bar - faith not watching ,watching, Emily leaves early, two timed etc. But still nothing, what did I miss?

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Re: So how do you do working boy: emily thought it was a bad idea?

Post by JFR » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:17 am

Carpetrider wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:20 pm
I completed this a year or so ago but lost all of my achievements do to a hard drive crash. So starting over now no matter what I do I cant find the completion to this.
I have tried several way out of the bar - faith not watching ,watching, Emily leaves early, two timed etc. But still nothing, what did I miss?
From your description, you had the right path but missed something. Try again on the "Faith didn't watch" route. When Brad does some things with Emily, he has the choice to go further than they probably should at the office or to be disturbed by what he sees. If he says the wrong thing, Emily will get embarrassed and decide the whole thing was a bad idea.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Re: So how do you do working boy: emily thought it was a bad idea?

Post by JFR » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:59 am

Carpetrider wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:20 pm
... I have tried several way out of the bar - faith not watching ,watching, Emily leaves early, two timed etc. But still nothing, what did I miss?
If you have tried the things we talked about and still not found it, I suggest you play through again up to the point that achievement should fire and then create a debug file. Attach that file to a PM to Wolfschadowe. He can go through it to find what you might have missed. It may take a few days as he is deep into the next episode but he is pretty good about following up on that sort of thing. I am not qualified to interpret the debug info or I would do it myself. :lol: