Help with new release

You know...hints...and tips. No Walkthroughs or direct answers are permitted here. Wolfschadowe and the moderators will be merciless on this topic to prevent outright spoilers to protect those just looking for tips.
Ye Olde Farte

Help with new release

Post by Ye Olde Farte » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:24 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone! When somebody gets the time I could use a little guidance: I've completed the taxi scene and gotten the double lap dance, as well as the morning bj from Natalie (nice surprise, that). I'm trying to see what I missed at the club to Cane Candy myself. As well, i saw the art for penetrating Azumi and curious how to hit that path. Anything's appreciated.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Re: Help with new release

Post by JFR » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Ye Olde Farte wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:24 pm
Merry Christmas Everyone! When somebody gets the time I could use a little guidance: I've completed the taxi scene and gotten the double lap dance, as well as the morning bj from Natalie (nice surprise, that). I'm trying to see what I missed at the club to Cane Candy myself. As well, i saw the art for penetrating Azumi and curious how to hit that path. Anything's appreciated.
Welcome to the forum. :)
spoiler: show

Ye Olde Farte

Post by Ye Olde Farte » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:02 pm

Thanks for the info JFW. You're right about the "Candy Caned" achievement and no I was referring to having sex with her in the private dance area. Appreciate the guidance for that path. As far as Azumi penetration, the artwork I saw shows all 3 of them laying on the floor (Natalie, Azumi and Brad l-r), with Brad getting Azumi sideways from behind. Artwork without a supporting script yet? Anyway, thank you again for the guidance.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:00 am

Ye Olde Farte wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:02 pm
... As far as Azumi penetration, the artwork I saw shows all 3 of them laying on the floor (Natalie, Azumi and Brad l-r).
Ok, I see. Just FYI all scripts for this episode are complete.

Ye Olde Farte

Post by Ye Olde Farte » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:43 am

Thanks again JFR. Time for me to get clicking :)

El_Bimbo

Post by El_Bimbo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:12 pm

Still missing the
in taxi.
Tried to scroll trough all the 14 pages in the upper topic but no help from there. is it just stuff that's doable in taxi or something before?

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:34 pm

El_Bimbo wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:12 pm
Still missing the
in taxi.
Tried to scroll trough all the 14 pages in the upper topic but no help from there. is it just stuff that's doable in taxi or something before?