Episode 7 start - hints and suggestions

You know...hints...and tips. No Walkthroughs or direct answers are permitted here. Wolfschadowe and the moderators will be merciless on this topic to prevent outright spoilers to protect those just looking for tips.
winter

Re: Episode 7 start - hints and suggestions

Post by winter » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:07 pm

Goodness Gracious! There are so many possibilities here and I can't seem to get
spoiler: show
I've looked at the hints in this topic regarding those items, to no avail... I will keep trying though.

Wolf and team, Awesome job here!!! I find the Jasmine content particularly good - but it all rocks!

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:40 pm

winter wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:07 pm
I've looked at the hints in this topic regarding those items, to no avail... I will keep trying though.

Wolf and team, Awesome job here!!! I find the Jasmine content particularly good - but it all rocks!
Big spoilers ahead.
Wolfschadowe wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:02 pm
Morzan wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:48 am
Would it be a problem if I were using older saves?
Nope. Older saves should work just fine. I checked and the achievements seem to be tracking and firing properly.

There are so many paths through the game though, that it's not possible for me to check every combination. If you feel something isn't working you can file a bug report and attach your debug file. That way I can see exactly what is happening by reproducing your path. The debug file tracks from either a new game, or loading a game up to the point where you generate the file. The longer the debug file, the easier it is for me to recreate the path to see what is going on. So loading a save hat is only one page away from where you generate the file is a very short debug. It's still helpful, but not as helpful as a file from the beginning of the scene.

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:47 pm

Crane wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:40 pm
winter wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:07 pm

Big spoilers ahead.
Wolfschadowe wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:02 pm

There are so many paths through the game though, that it's not possible for me to check every combination
Really? You can hardly tell actually when you play the game. :lol:
Last edited by Crane on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

winter

Post by winter » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:49 pm

Crane wrote:

Big spoilers ahead.
Thanks! I just updated to 1.7.3 and will retry stuff. One question that you can obviously decline to answer if it's giving too much away:

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:55 pm

winter wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:49 pm
Crane wrote:

Big spoilers ahead.
Thanks! I just updated to 1.7.3 and will retry stuff. One question that you can obviously decline to answer if it's giving too much away:
Yes.

winter

Post by winter » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:23 pm

hm...

winter

Post by winter » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:33 pm

I got kiss pass!!!! I'm not sure what the difference was, but your clues were right on... I don't want to give more away...

winter

Post by winter » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:06 pm

It looks like there are no achievements associated with the new Jasmine content. Is that right?

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm

winter wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:06 pm
It looks like there are no achievements associated with the new Jasmine content. Is that right?
Correct. None yet.

gamehelp

Post by gamehelp » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:07 pm

Wolf - thanks for this game, it's awesome. JFR, thanks for your kind, able and patient assistance :-). And to many other forum members, I've learned a lot by perusing these pages.

Excluding the newly accessible living room content, I still can't get to three endings (got to two of them once, but can't get back there). I'm about 80% convinced I musta missed a points or mood checkpoint/threshold or two along the way. And, FWIW, I've tried to fastidiously follow those checkpoints, due in large part to advice and gentle suggestions from Crane, JFR and other forum participants. Any and all help, ideas, suggestions greatly appreciated. Here goes . . .

First issue: Pants - Natalie Cums 2 (I think)
Second Issue: Pants Off Endings
Third Issue -- Pants Entrance Point
Thanks in advance for you consideration and help . . .

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:27 pm

I still can`t get Covered Fail and Azumi Wins Couch.
Yeah, i started it over after new patch release. Some hint would be very appreciated.

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:13 pm

Now that is strange. I have done the same path several times but only now i got the Azumi Wins couch. Can someone tell me about Covered Fail because i really think i tried everything in the cab and i`ve got all the home achievements so now i`m very curious. Thanks in advance.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:08 am

Crane wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:13 pm
Now that is strange. I have done the same path several times but only now i got the Azumi Wins couch. Can someone tell me about Covered Fail because i really think i tried everything in the cab and i`ve got all the home achievements so now i`m very curious. Thanks in advance.
That is the path where:

gamehelp

Post by gamehelp » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:50 am

Hmmmmm . . . Still struggling with 2 of the 3 pants off couch endings. I suspect I'm not satisfying points / mood check threshholds. And, FYI, Firefox on my machine crashed last night and I lost 4-5 hours of saves. Tho it's frustrating, this will be a good exercise because when I get there again, I'll document how it happened.

Don't know whether these questions need to be in a spoiler, but am doing so anyway to respect others' endeavors:
Any help dearly appreciated . . . Also,

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:17 am

gamehelp wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:50 am
Don't know whether these questions need to be in a spoiler, but am doing so anyway to respect others' endeavors:
This one is almost the same as the one you have gotten several times: