Episode 7 start - hints and suggestions

You know...hints...and tips. No Walkthroughs or direct answers are permitted here. Wolfschadowe and the moderators will be merciless on this topic to prevent outright spoilers to protect those just looking for tips.
Morzan

Re: Episode 7 start - hints and suggestions

Post by Morzan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:42 am

Wolfschadowe wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:19 pm
Morzan wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:17 pm
I do not know if its even possible to suggest something without listing the whole process, but if it is, I would really appreciate it.
There are a few parallel paths, but nothing longer.
Thanks but then I have to ask, what is the main factor for deciding which path gets taken? Other than
spoiler: show

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:11 am

Morzan wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:42 am
... Thanks but then I have to ask, what is the main factor for deciding which path gets taken? Other than
Starting with your second question first:

Your other question is more complicated:

Yodeler

Post by Yodeler » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:26 pm

This is definitely a challenging episode. On repeated replays I've identified numerous actions and conversation choices that I didn't expect would lead to a better outcome. I have really enjoyed the complexity and it has obviously kept pulling me back. But...I've reached the point where I am starting to feel stuck. I know Wolf doesn't believe in outright spoilers, but I feel like I've maximized the hints, he, JFR and other players have given and can't get to a previously described end-point of the dance and

lurking
Awesome Patron!

Post by lurking » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:36 pm

Obvious mistake... :)

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Have you guys ever played minesweeper? Easy game, right? Just pay attention to the numbers. Now imagine minesweeper but without the numbers. And now imagine minesweeper without the numbers and if you step on a mine you don't get "game over" you just go till the end and then the game says "You failed! Somewhere during your sweep you stepped on a mine, but we won`t tell you which one was the mine!". Now that`s exactly how i feel. :lol:

First i never thought that i could even
because i thought 8 was more than enough. lol. Not that i`m complaining.
But even after i read about that no matter how i tried i couldn`t get more than a lapdance. And then i read some clues... and i learned i was way off the track. Followed the clues, went a little further but still not till the end of ride. I have to retry. Again.

And then i learn that this is the "easy" one, because the taxi scene is "tricky" and "complex". :roll: :lol:

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Keep in mind, the scene is part of the Azumi Inclusion path so...
Then again...
Why not? Well...
It is important to remember....
For those who take the time to...
Play the game in the way that you enjoy to play. There's no rush to beat it.

Regarding points...
The points for each girl measure your relationship with that woman, not your score for the game. It's important to understand the difference. Think about real relationships. If everything is positive, then it's a pretty simple, and unrealistic relationship.
So instead of focusing on points, focus on...
This last bit about points represents the entire game, not just the latest Episode.

moskys
Lunch Patron

Post by moskys » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Yodeler wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:26 pm
This is definitely a challenging episode. On repeated replays I've identified numerous actions and conversation choices that I didn't expect would lead to a better outcome. I have really enjoyed the complexity and it has obviously kept pulling me back. But...I've reached the point where I am starting to feel stuck. I know Wolf doesn't believe in outright spoilers, but I feel like I've maximized the hints, he, JFR and other players have given and can't get to a previously described end-point of the dance and
I don't know what do you mean by
Then, at the dance contest, just think what you would do in real life to avoid a premature ending. As Brad says at some point during his lesson with Jasmine, one of the most importants points when cuddling a girl is timing

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Crane wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:44 pm
... Followed the clues, went a little further but still not till the end of ride. I have to retry. Again.
Well, Wolfschadowe just gave a long list of general ideas for progressing in the game. Since your problem is more specific, maybe another hint, or at least a restating of the hints, will be in order.

Zimmerman

Post by Zimmerman » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Crane wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:44 pm
Have you guys ever played minesweeper? Easy game, right? Just pay attention to the numbers. Now imagine minesweeper but without the numbers. And now imagine minesweeper without the numbers and if you step on a mine you don't get "game over" you just go till the end and then the game says "You failed! Somewhere during your sweep you stepped on a mine, but we won`t tell you which one was the mine!". Now that`s exactly how i feel. :lol:
That is the best description for how this game makes me feel sometimes as well haha. I'm not stuck where you are, rather the opposite.
All of that being said, I absolutely love this game, and I present my frustration at not finding all of it as evidence. :lol:

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:53 pm

Zimmerman wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:23 pm
That is the best description for how this game makes me feel sometimes as well haha. I'm not stuck where you are, rather the opposite.
All of that being said, I absolutely love this game, and I present my frustration at not finding all of it as evidence. :lol:

FelixKJ

Post by FelixKJ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:33 pm

What can you do with Jasmine?
Also I have a doubt with this quote
So instead of focusing on points, focus on...
If that is true, What is the reason of having the points for the game?
I always consider points as a help, or clue that you are going to the correct path to achieve something. But if that is not true, then is a help that you cannot trust, so there is no point to have it.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:33 pm

FelixKJ wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:33 pm
Aside from the two scenes you have mentioned, there is one other area you might find new experiences with her:

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:37 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Wolf, come on man. We have this Brad guy who has like 10 moods... "romantic", "pushy", "perv", "manipulator", "seducer", "womanizer", ""gentleman" "try but fail to be gentleman" etc. :D And since you don'`t know which one of them will lead you to the new scenes you not only have to try them all but also you have to combine two or more of them and the combination must occur in specific timing on a specific scale or you`re out of the path. Not to mention the "secret points".

So, yes i know Azumi`s intentions but the bitch is really hard get tricked.

Now, all these make sense. In RL we are all those things and we do all those things and we know these kinds of people... ok not elves or psycho-psychis but i mean manipulative bitches but that doesn`t make the game easier.

I finally got more than a lapdance on the club... but i`m far from reaching the scenes on the cab so eventualy i miss the good stuff in Brad`s home too.

Now i think the problem starts in the club. Because there is a hint that
. I think this part screws up the cab scene and so on.
So what i`m doing wrong here.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:40 pm

FelixKJ wrote:
What is the reason of having the points for the game?
That's a great observation, and At first I didn't show the points at all in hard mode, mainly for the reasons you're describing. While they do represent the strength of a relationship on a path, they don't measure the strength of a relationship in general. The relationship strength is represented by a min/max value for the path. So a relationship score of 70 on a 70/80 min/max scale would be bad, while on a different path, a relationship of 25 on a 19/25 min/max would be excellent, and a relationship of 44 on a 40/46 min/max would be good.

But players don't have access to that Min/Max. That info is all held in the Master Model.

TLDR; Score trend over 20 pages or so is a good indicator. Score change from one page to the next...not so good. Pay more attention to reactions in text and images.

Crane
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Crane » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:41 pm

JFR wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:33 pm
FelixKJ wrote:
Aside from the two scenes you have mentioned, there is one other area you might find new experiences with her:
I did try this path.