Episode 6 Delayed

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
Angelike

Re: Episode 6 Delayed

Post by Angelike » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:03 pm

moskys wrote:
JFR wrote:
Sebastian wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOO! July has come and gone, my patreon account was charged but Wolfschadowe didn't take my money. That means one more month :o Ok rant over. Keep up the good work Development team, we are all waiting here impatiently but waiting none the less.
Yeah, me too. My other supported artists got their patronage for July but Wolf said he won't "push the button" until an episode is released. I am hoping it will be sometime before the end of August but we'll just have to wait and see.
Well, I'm a translator and haven't received any file yet, so considering we usually have about 10-15 days for our work before the official release... do the math. I'm checking my PM's twice a day :lol:

Good to know decent guideline for release dates though like most I am happy it comes out when it comes out
Demo Master (EP1)
You did it! You've seen and done everything in the demo/Episode 1

Sebastian
Insane Patron!

Post by Sebastian » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:22 am

Angelike wrote:
Sebastian wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOO! July has come and gone, my patreon account was charged but Wolfschadowe didn't take my money. That means one more month :o Ok rant over. Keep up the good work Development team, we are all waiting here impatiently but waiting none the less.
Yep noticed that too but he is a man of his word.

Although the vast sums you give I would be tempted to push the button on your's Joke :twisted:

Even though I have all possible achievements I think I will still play from start no save no achievement load
Not sure that he can just push the button on one person but meh either way. I don't doubt his word and as far as money goes that's easy to get. Relatively speaking anyway. I'm a union arborist, it's a risky job that very few people have the guts for. I just wish I could help out in a actual real, tangible way but I don't have the computer skills to help so I do what I can :D
You want me to put my hand where....... Ok you asked for it.

Thewazaa

Post by Thewazaa » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:45 am

I don't doubt the author is doing his best... But it would be no wrong to update us regarding the current status of the game. Not to hurry him, only to let us know and stop making assumptions (correct or not, who knows) at our side

Doran
Lunch Patron

Post by Doran » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:37 pm

To my knowledge we will get a set date, when the episode itself is practically finished and the translators and testers get their time frame to work within.

Aimed goal for the public release should still be the end of August.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:25 pm

Doran wrote:Aimed goal for the public release should still be the end of August.
Yep. Still targeted for the end of August. I'm hoping to get all the writing wrapped up this week and out to translators and testers. There will be some missing images, but I should get those filled in over the next couple of weeks.

Tal3WakkR

Post by Tal3WakkR » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:55 am

Wolfschadowe wrote:
Doran wrote:Aimed goal for the public release should still be the end of August.
Yep. Still targeted for the end of August. I'm hoping to get all the writing wrapped up this week and out to translators and testers. There will be some missing images, but I should get those filled in over the next couple of weeks.
Well. It's the end of August.... Where's the update? LoL. Love the game. Hate that I can't afford to be a Patron, but I am waiting with baited breath for the next chapter of your game! Just curious as to how much longer your adoring fan base must wait for it?

Sebastian
Insane Patron!

Post by Sebastian » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:10 am

Tal3WakkR wrote:
Wolfschadowe wrote:
Well. It's the end of August.... Where's the update? LoL. Love the game. Hate that I can't afford to be a Patron, but I am waiting with baited breath for the next chapter of your game! Just curious as to how much longer your adoring fan base must wait for it?
Most likely, until it's ready :D
You want me to put my hand where....... Ok you asked for it.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:31 am

Tal3WakkR wrote:... Just curious as to how much longer your adoring fan base must wait for it?
He posted in another thread that it will probably be by Monday at the latest. I know there are a few stubborn bugs they want to stomp before the release. I've seen the beta and except for those few annoying little buggers, it looks good to go.

lurking
Awesome Patron!

Post by lurking » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:48 pm

Go away spambot. :evil: