The inclusion girls

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
JFR
BEW Community Manager

Re: The inclusion girls

Post by JFR » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:20 am

jake1311 wrote:What's this scene where Brad, Jasmine, and Emily are watching a video and see something weird? I can't seem to figure out how to get to it.
It is at the office on Thursday morning. It is kind of tricky to get there. You have to be on the Strip Club path on Wednesday night AND have gone to the couch instead of the bar when you first arrive there, putting you on the Natalie Corruption path AND have an encounter with Azumi. Then, the next morning at the coffee shop, you will have a chance to notice that the "mysterious vibe" you feel from the mystery girl is similar to what you felt from Azumi. If you call her on it, it will set up a scene outside the office where you partially see her following you and later you will look at the office security video with the girls, trying to verify what you saw.

This is an example of the necessity of trying ALL the various combinations of choices in the game. If you concentrate only on the high points-earning "best" paths, you will miss a lot of good content. BEW is great for replaying. Save the game many times and go back to try different choices and options. I don't know how many alternate story paths there are by the time you get to Thursday but it has to be over a dozen, many with discrete artwork and dialog. Keep at it and get them all.

Playing over and over is also necessary to complete all the achievements, allowing you to open the Bonus Scenes. They aren't really necessary to complete the basic game but are very helpful in that they give you a lot of otherwise unknown information and background for what happens as the story progresses. They can be very helpful.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:09 pm

JFR wrote:This is an example of the necessity of trying ALL the various combinations of choices in the game.
Another example would be getting frog marched out of the Strip Club by Ben...That would be a good savegame to have.

[spoiler="or maybe..."]Encounter Azumi, Get tossed by Ben, mystery vibe the mystery girl, Get Jasmine thinking of a three-way somehow and go home Thursday without a date. :twisted:[/spoiler][spoiler="Or maybe even..."]Nah, you can figure that one out yourself. :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:[/spoiler]

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:14 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:...
[spoiler="or maybe..."]Encounter Azumi, Get tossed by Ben, mystery vibe the mystery girl, Get Jasmine thinking of a three-way somehow and go home Thursday without a date. :twisted:[/spoiler]
Ohh Lord!! I don't have that one! :shock:

Time to go get another save-game.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:32 pm

JFR wrote:Time to go get another save-game.
Warning--The Jasmine portion of that isn't available until EP6.

d22249
Insane Patron!

Post by d22249 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:40 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:
That's just evil...

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:56 pm

d22249 wrote:
Wolfschadowe wrote:
That's just evil...
Yeah. We ought to be used to it by now. :)

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:40 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:
Thanks but I misquoted. I meant that I didn't even have a "Thrown out by Ben" save-game. That is fixed now. I can wait on the other although I will have to give some thought to how I can have the "mystery vibe" encounter with Azumi and still be on the "thrown out" path. Seems mutually exclusive but I'll find it. :D

Doran
Lunch Patron

Post by Doran » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:56 pm

JFR wrote:...This is an example of the necessity of trying ALL the various combinations of choices in the game. ...
Through the achievements I am always able to find a majority of the content, but to see and unlock everything, I often need the help of the excellent walkthrough and hunting guide by Deus ExLibris!

Although I could play the game in my own language, I really enjoy playing it with the original text (+ practice is always good :D ).
That makes it a bit harder for me, to find the right paths as well.

Do you guys need a little extra help too, or are you skilled enough, to manage on you own? 8-)

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:07 am

JFR wrote:... I don't know how many alternate story paths there are by the time you get to Thursday but it has to be over a dozen ...
Just for the sake of completeness and to satisfy any remaining curiosity, I was roaming around some old posts on the Patreon site and found the answer to this had actually been given by Wolf.

By the time we get to Thursday in the game, there are actually 24 separate paths being tracked. :o

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:13 pm

JFR wrote:By the time we get to Thursday in the game, there are actually 24 separate paths being tracked.
Those are just the major paths. We haven't even gotten into the alternate paths, or minor branches. :geek:

Mik
BEW - Artist

Post by Mik » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:09 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:
JFR wrote:By the time we get to Thursday in the game, there are actually 24 separate paths being tracked.
Those are just the major paths. We haven't even gotten into the alternate paths, or minor branches. :geek:
Are you somehow related to George R.R. Martin...? :shock:
I used to be a 3D-Artist like you.....but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:42 pm

Mik wrote:Are you somehow related to George R.R. Martin...?
Psshht..amateur. :P

Sebastian
Insane Patron!

Post by Sebastian » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:05 pm

Mik wrote:
Wolfschadowe wrote:
Are you somehow related to George R.R. Martin...? :shock:

Tell me about it. I had to start an index to keep track of all my different save paths and the codes I use to keep track of scores and stuff. I couldn’t type enough to differentiate between them in the save game line.
You want me to put my hand where....... Ok you asked for it.