Episode Question

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
habibo

Episode Question

Post by habibo » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:13 pm

So when episode seven comes out what is the status of the game as in how many episodes is there planned? like 7/ out of 10, 14 etc.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Re: Episode Question

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:33 pm

HI habibo! Welcome to the forum!
habibo wrote:So when episode seven comes out what is the status of the game as in how many episodes is there planned? like 7/ out of 10, 14 etc.
There are three seasons planned. There are 12-16 episodes per season. Episode sizing is limited to how much I can get done in 3-6 months, with a 200 page minimum to episodes. There is no maximum size.

Season 1 will contain Wednesday through Friday morning.
Season 2 will contain Friday Afternoon through part of Sunday.
Season 3 will contain part of Sunday through the end of the game on Tuesday night, thus ending Brad's Erotic Week. Wed-Tues.

The number of episodes is heavily dependent upon how much gets done in the timebound 3-6 month period. Episode 6/7 is a special case due to the inclusions of 3 new sets of storylines.

If I get two or three artists, and a writer helping out with decent throughput, we might finish up the content for Season 1 within 3 or 4 more episodes. If it remains as primarily just me doing all the art and writing, then it may be up to 12 more episodes for Season 1.

I hope that isn't too confusing. :)

habibo

Post by habibo » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:37 pm

wow holy crap i knew this game was indepth but man this is going to be epic when it's done

Ralcen
Awesome Patron!

Post by Ralcen » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:31 pm

If you think about 12 episode per season and 3 seasons and 3 mounth per season, and we already have 6 episode so it will take 7,25 years to go.

If you think about 14 episodes per season and 3 seasons and an average to 4 mounth per episode, and we sitt have 6 episodes it will take 12 years from now on.

:D

Salvatio

Post by Salvatio » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:48 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:If I get two or three artists, and a writer helping out with decent throughput
What kind of writing?

I used to write on a blog of mine about certain ideas I had, e.g. political views, philosophical, economical, ... So I am capable of progressing either a basic plot or idea. I could be able to take over some of your workload if necessary.

However, this was years ago and English is not my primary language (although some recent mandatory language tests have put me at 'native speaker' level). If I could get a clearer idea on what exactly I would be writing, like dialogue or plot, I'd be interested in helping out...If you would agree with it, that is.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:53 pm

Salvatio wrote:What kind of writing?
Basically, the game text, including the narrative at the top of the screen, plus the response text on picture targets and at the bottom of the image. Head over to the writer's wanted thread for more info. It's a bit out of date for the application process so I'll update that soon, but PM me if you are interested after looking at the thread.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:... Head over to the writer's wanted thread for more info. ...
http://bradseroticweek.rocks/bewbb/view ... f=25&t=118