Help needed with the Mystery Girl

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
lsag_04

Help needed with the Mystery Girl

Post by lsag_04 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:15 am

How do you get the mystery girl that you see each day on the way to work, when getting a coffee, to answer you? :?:

I've tried all manner of options over the course of the game and I can't get a reply from her at all, and if she's meant to respond to you, at this part of the game, am I missing something somewhere?
Also I get to see a "ghost" version of her in the corridor outside the office near the water-cooler and lavvies.
Is it at all possible to even get any interaction with her or will this be in the next episode, along with further interactions with the intern, Jessica, who would seems to be hiding her light under a bushel, and has the hot's for Brad too?

It's probably staring me in the face, so to speak, and I'm not seeing it, so any helpful tips would be useful. Obviously without giving any outright walk-throughs here, would be appreciated.

Thanks. ;)

d22249
Insane Patron!

Re: Help needed with the Mystery Girl

Post by d22249 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:38 pm

There's not much that you can do with Serenthia (aka mystery girl). My understanding is that Brad can interact with her more in "season two". I think we are about half way through "season one". Jasmine (Jessica) and Azumi get more content in the next episode.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Re: Help needed with the Mystery Girl

Post by Wolfschadowe » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:42 pm

d22249 wrote:My understanding is that Brad can interact with her more in "season two".
That is correct. Most of the interactions with her will occur in Season two, although your actions in Season One will impact how she reacts to Brad in season two.