Predictions about the story and thoughts on bonus

General discussion of the overall game goes here.
ut1stgear
Dinner Patron

Re: Predictions about the story and thoughts on bonus

Post by ut1stgear » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Sorry, I forgot to put the LOL at the end of that statement. Since u brought it up however. We really don't know what Azumi is. My assumption as well as many others is that she is a vampire based on a couple of screens we see in the private dances Brad has with her. I do agree that she is not a casual killer. After all she had the opportunity to kill Brad after he dissed Natalie. Yes she does treat Natalie with kid gloves if she is a vampire then she is one with a conscience and the ability to love.

d22249
Insane Patron!

Post by d22249 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:41 pm

ut1stgear wrote: We really don't know what Azumi is.
She's a hot bisexual stripper that, if you play your cards just right, will have threesome sex with you and her ex-girlfriend! So to answer your question, she's the best kind of stripper! :D

ut1stgear
Dinner Patron

Post by ut1stgear » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:40 pm

d22249 wrote:
ut1stgear wrote: We really don't know what Azumi is.
She's a hot bisexual stripper that, if you play your cards just right, will have threesome sex with you and her ex-girlfriend! So to answer your question, she's the best kind of stripper! :D
Roger that. :twisted: :roll:

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:08 pm

d22249 wrote:She's a hot bisexual stripper that, if you play your cards just right, will have threesome sex with you and her ex-girlfriend! So to answer your question, she's the best kind of stripper!
But wait, there's TWO that fit that description. ;)

ut1stgear
Dinner Patron

Post by ut1stgear » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:43 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:
d22249 wrote:She's a hot bisexual stripper that, if you play your cards just right, will have threesome sex with you and her ex-girlfriend! So to answer your question, she's the best kind of stripper!
But wait, there's TWO that fit that description. ;)
Yes but this short discussion was more about how Azumi might handle El Lardo because of his treatment of Natalie. A threesome with those two would be the ultimate fantasy of the club scene. Add in Faith and Emily from the bar and who knows what could happen. :D Who would initiate the action, Faith may not begin it but would definitely be at least a spectator. After the bathroom incident in the office and whatever happens in the afternoon Emily may well become a leader in the club if they go there on Thursday night. Natalie would probably not start anything but could follow and Azumi would wait to see what Natalie did and follow suit. Now as for Brad, he would not directly initiate the events but would manipulate or suggest that maybe one of the women begin the action after all of them had properly plied with alcohol and plenty of hot strippers. That way he would stop just short of becoming a cad as discussed in another thread. Emily is definitely very capable in the business world but, I think in matters of the heart is very unsure of herself and probably somewhat co-dependent in male/female relationships. If Brad plays his cards right Thursday afternoon could have Emily eating out of his hand an have convinced her that she has him doing just that. Who knows the two of them might convince Jasmine to join them. Now that's something to think about. However, even in BEW that would a bit much to hope for this early. Perhaps that would be something for the last day of Brad's week.

Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Gary1219 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:17 am

Whoa. Faith, Emily, Natalie AND Azumi? Even for someone with protagonist super powers that would be a bit much. Brad would be seriously close to Death by Snu-Snu with all four of them.
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy

ut1stgear
Dinner Patron

Post by ut1stgear » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:54 am

Not so sure about that. Natalie is a lesbian as it stands right now and might be persuaded to enter a bi-sexual relationship in the short term. Also given the right motivation, booze and stimulation, Emily might also do the bi thing. I think Faith is adventure enough to go either way but probably tends to be more heterosexual. Given that, Brad would spend a lot of time as a spectator in between being serviced by all four. Plenty of time to rest and build up his strength in between sessions.

d22249
Insane Patron!

Post by d22249 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Brad with 4 or 5 at the same time? That sounds like a failure path epilogue entitled "Be Careful what you wish for" where Brad becomes a sex slave to the four or five of them.

ut1stgear
Dinner Patron

Post by ut1stgear » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:36 am

d22249 wrote:Brad with 4 or 5 at the same time? That sounds like a failure path epilogue entitled "Be Careful what you wish for" where Brad becomes a sex slave to the four or five of them.
:D Somehow I think he will survive even if he may be staggering a little bit while defensively holding his privates. The plus side is no "blue balls" for the next few weeks.

NickNKVD

Post by NickNKVD » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:14 am

d22249 wrote:Brad with 4 or 5 at the same time? That sounds like a failure path epilogue entitled "Be Careful what you wish for" where Brad becomes a sex slave to the four or five of them.
Instead this would be a wonderful bonus scene. :mrgreen: :twisted:

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm

NickNKVD wrote:Instead this would be a wonderful bonus scene.
haha. Maybe I'll make it a patreon funding goal. Reach $XXXX.00 and will include a bonus orgy scene with Brad and all the ladies. Of course, it would have to be a dream sequence, but oh...what a dream. :twisted:

ut1stgear
Dinner Patron

Post by ut1stgear » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:47 am

Wolfschadowe wrote:
NickNKVD wrote:Instead this would be a wonderful bonus scene.
haha. Maybe I'll make it a patreon funding goal. Reach $XXXX.00 and will include a bonus orgy scene with Brad and all the ladies. Of course, it would have to be a dream sequence, but oh...what a dream. :twisted:
Maybe a male bukake scene if you're into it. I'm not personally but some are.

NickNKVD

Post by NickNKVD » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:52 am

BRAD SUPERHERO :idea:
[spoiler]We already know that there are people (Sere and Azumi) with some sort of powers. Especially Azumi can influence people, and she uses this power to have customers to buy drinks for her in strip club.
Now I suppose that also Brad has the same power,even if unconsciously . This is why Serenthia is so much interested in him. Here is my "evidence"= in the Wednesday's bar scene at least twice Brad can hope for something to happen, and if he does this thing really happens. The first time is when Faith is touching herself, Brad can hope that the waitress distracts the creepy boy. The second one is when Emily and Faith kiss each other and you can choose to hope that Emily really enjoys it.
I know it may be simply a way for us to choose and nothing more, but we have already seen an elf and a vampire-like being, so we are sure that there are supernatural elements. What do you think?[/spoiler]

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:30 pm

NickNKVD wrote:BRAD SUPERHERO
We'll begin to learn about this whenever the Thursday Strip Club Date episodes come up. Earliest is EP6. Superhero may be a bit of a stretch. ;)

Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Gary1219 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:42 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:
NickNKVD wrote:BRAD SUPERHERO
We'll begin to learn about this whenever the Thursday Strip Club Date episodes come up. Earliest is EP6. Superhero may be a bit of a stretch. ;)
So Brad is some kind of Changeling, or maybe one of his ancestors jumped the fence?
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy