Kexter or Wolf - Forum server slow and wonky

Download the game, or support requests. Also a link to the bug tracker.
JFR
BEW Community Manager

Kexter or Wolf - Forum server slow and wonky

Post by JFR » Tue May 16, 2017 5:17 am

I can't tell if it is at my end or yours but the forum server has been acting very odd tonight. Response has been very slow and pages have failed to load about 50% of the time, giving an error message - see below. I can usually resolve the problem by reloading the page but the slowness remains. This occurred when I was changing site locations from another forum to this (from Shark's Lagoon.) It also occurred when changing from one sub-forum to another and when attempting to reply to a post. I had to try multiple times to get that reply to "stick."

Weird stuff does happen on my end from time to time so it might be my issue but I have not noticed it on any other site other than this one. Any known issues?

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@bradseroticweek.wolfschadowe.rocks to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Re: Kexter or Wolf - Forum server slow and wonky

Post by JFR » Tue May 16, 2017 6:21 am

Ok. An hour later and it is back to normal. Seems ok, now. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Re: Kexter or Wolf - Forum server slow and wonky

Post by Wolfschadowe » Tue May 16, 2017 2:46 pm

I suspect my hosting provider was doing some form of maintenance and/or updates.