Download Brad's Erotic Week (Updated Dec 20, 2017)

Download the game, or support requests. Also a link to the bug tracker.
ut1stgear
Dinner Patron

Re: Download Brad's Erotic Week (Updated Nov 23, 2015)

Post by ut1stgear » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:10 am

I am currently playing v1.4.2 so I have missed patches 3-4 since latest patch looks to be 1.4.5. Does the latest patch include the previous patches?

kexter
Developer / Moderator

Post by kexter » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:15 am

ut1stgear wrote:Does the latest patch include the previous patches?
Yes, the latest one always contains the previous patches.

kexter
Developer / Moderator

Re: Download Brad's Erotic Week (Updated Dec 28, 2015)

Post by kexter » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:08 pm

Episode 5 is now available. Link: http://bew.rocks/bewep5

kexter
Developer / Moderator

Re: Download Brad's Erotic Week (Updated Feb 14, 2016)

Post by kexter » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:46 pm

Episode 6 is now available. Link: http://bew.rocks/bewep6

Deward5
Lunch Patron

Post by Deward5 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:54 pm

kexter wrote:Episode 6 is now available. Link: http://bew.rocks/bewep6
I am have now made a Lunch pledge for 10$ on Patreon with effect from 1st September . How do I obtain access on the Lunch Forum.
Also I am unable to Download and access Episode 6 as I have an Imac and therefore use Safari .
Each time that I try to download from the link above it show the following :-
Initializing ....
User Agent : Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS x 10-10-5 ) AppleWebKit/601.7.8 (KHTML, like Gecko)
Version/9.1.3 Safari/601.7.8
Preferred languages : (en-us)
Current search path : file ://Users/daviddewar/Downloads/BEW-S01E06/
Loading Files/-game.js ...
X ( Line 0:0 ) Script error
... Files/-game.js loaded

Please advise me how to access the game ?

kexter
Developer / Moderator

Post by kexter » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:36 pm

Deward5 wrote:Please advise me how to access the game ?
Make sure you've extracted the whole archive and not just a single file from it.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:43 pm

Deward5 wrote:... I am have now made a Lunch pledge for 10$ on Patreon with effect from 1st September . How do I obtain access on the Lunch Forum. ...
Send Wolfschadowe a PM and request access. To PM, click on his username and select "private message."

Kexter already responded to your other question but to reiterate, you must extract (unzip) the entire package onto your HDD. Then double-click "Start."

Deward5
Lunch Patron

Post by Deward5 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:11 pm

JFR wrote:
Deward5 wrote:... I am have now made a Lunch pledge for 10$ on Patreon with effect from 1st September . How do I obtain access on the Lunch Forum. ...
Send Wolfschadowe a PM and request access. To PM, click on his username and select "private message."

Kexter already responded to your other question but to reiterate, you must extract (unzip) the entire package onto your HDD. Then double-click "Start."
I am downloading the entire package however when I unzip the file I get the same result each time.

Deward5
Lunch Patron

Post by Deward5 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:30 pm

kexter wrote:
Deward5 wrote:Please advise me how to access the game ?
Make sure you've extracted the whole archive and not just a single file from it.
I am downloading the game to Safari , Unzipping the file and double clicking the Start . The result is the same each time that I download as stated in my original email.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Re: Download Brad's Erotic Week (Updated Sept 2, 2016)

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:04 pm

There is a compatibility bug with Safari, although previous versions of Safari worked with previous versions of BEW. We are looking into the cause of the current bug. In the meantime, you should be able to play using an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox as a workaround until we get the issue fixed.

fuker11suck

Re: Download Brad's Erotic Week (Updated Sept 22, 2016)

Post by fuker11suck » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:53 pm

he man when's next update is coming its been a long time since the last update

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Re: Download Brad's Erotic Week (Updated Sept 22, 2016)

Post by JFR » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:20 pm

fuker11suck wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:53 pm
he man when's next update is coming its been a long time since the last update
Your point is well taken. It has been a long time. This has been a very complicated and frustrating episode to get right and nobody feels worse about the delay than Wolfschadowe. There have been some major changes to the underlying game mechanics to include several new character stories. No future episode should ever take anywhere near as long.

As mentioned in another thread, Episode 7 is due out in mid- to late-August for the "early release" group and a week or so after that for the general public. It is currently in beta testing and looking good. Almost all of the major work is finished but there are a few of the smaller scenes that need a bit more tweaking and a few stubborn bugs to kill.

vladnc
Dinner Patron

Post by vladnc » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:00 pm

kexter wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:15 am
Does the latest episode also include the previous episodes? I find the versioning and naming of this game extremely confusing. Is it a single game? Or there are 6 separate games, one for each episode? If so, where are the links to download the previous episodes?

If it's a single game, calling the latest version EP06 was probably not the greatest idea. It should be called something like EP01_to_EP06 to make it clear it includes everything. Or just not include the episode number in the name at all.

JFR
BEW Community Manager

Post by JFR » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:16 pm

vladnc wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:00 pm
kexter wrote:
Does the latest episode also include the previous episodes? I find the versioning and naming of this game extremely confusing. Is it a single game? Or there are 6 separate games, one for each episode? If so, where are the links to download the previous episodes?

If it's a single game, calling the latest version EP06 was probably not the greatest idea. It should be called something like EP01_to_EP06 to make it clear it includes everything. Or just not include the episode number in the name at all.
Yes, the current download includes all chapters (episodes) up to and including chapter 6.

BEW is a single game, being released in episodes. The use of the term "Chapter 6" is actually just an easy way to refer to things and is, as you note, a little confusing. The actual, correct reference should be "Version 1.6.5." That is the current designation and includes all previous versions. The next version, due out in the next few weeks, will be "version 1.7" and include all "chapters" including the newest, "Chapter 7."

I hope that makes it a little more clear.

vladnc
Dinner Patron

Post by vladnc » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:31 pm

JFR wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:16 pm
vladnc wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:00 pm
kexter wrote:

Yes, the current download includes all chapters (episodes) up to and including chapter 6.

BEW is a single game, being released in episodes. The use of the term "Chapter 6" is actually just an easy way to refer to things and is, as you note, a little confusing. The actual, correct reference should be "Version 1.6.5." That is the current designation and includes all previous versions. The next version, due out in the next few weeks, will be "version 1.7" and include all "chapters" including the newest, "Chapter 7."

I hope that makes it a little more clear.
Yes, it's clear now. Thanks for the quick answer. Now that it's all clear, I can pledge a beer :)