Episode 4 Released

Download the game, or support requests. Also a link to the bug tracker.
Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Episode 4 Released

Post by Wolfschadowe » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Brad's Erotic Week Episode 4

Full Download, Episodes 1-4 ~75MB <--- You need this if you don't have the game yet, or want to fully refresh your current version.

Update, Episode 4 ~19 MB <--- You need this to update your existing game Episode 1-3 to add Episode 4 content. Episodes 1, 2, and 3 are required for this to work.

Also available at slower speeds from the BEW Vault if the main download links don't work.

Episode 4 continues the day at the office and back to Brad's apartment to prepare for the evening. This episode focuses on the branches of the game starting from the Bar on Wednesday night. You will see how your choices affect the outcome of the day across several different branching storylines.

Episode 5 will release on December 28th, although that date may change due to the proximity to the holidays, and dependent upon my availability as there may be family aggro on that day. If it's delayed, it will come later in the week.

Due to dependencies on future content, there will be no voting for Episode 5. EP 5 will be the Diner Date and Strip Club Branch of the office scene continuing Natalie's storyline through Wednesday, and also the office on Thursday for the Strip Club related paths.

I hope everyone enjoys the new content!

Paolan

Re: Episode 4 Released

Post by Paolan » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:50 pm

Hi,
sorry to ask such a basic question but the last update screwed my game.
How do you update the game ? Should I drag and drop everything in the original folder ?
The last time I did this, I've lost all images.

thanks,
Paolan

kexter
Developer / Moderator

Post by kexter » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:45 pm

If you download the update only pack, then extract it to the same directory where your game resides, and overwrite all the already existing files. Pretty much the same is recommended for the full pack. Don't forget to export your saves and achievements before updating. Just in case.

Paolan

Post by Paolan » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:44 pm

cool, thanks :)

truyers

Post by truyers » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:06 am

I REALLY NEED THE WALKTHROUGH!! :roll: :o :cry:
-Suicide in Heaven-

exp

Post by exp » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:13 am

Hello friends

First let me congratulate you Wolfs for the great game you are building and thank you for your effort in building a game so cool and entertaining without asking a ton of money for it.

I have a problem here, I would like very much to try the new update version but unfortunately I lost all my saves from previous updates. I have a short schedule, at the moment, and I don't have the time to play everything all over again so I'm really blaming myself for not having backed up my saves. :|

Can someone please send me at least the 2/3 main(successful) saves? I would really appreciate that!

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:16 pm

truyers wrote:I REALLY NEED THE WALKTHROUGH!! :roll: :o :cry:
Keep an eye out on ExLlibris' site for an update to the walkthrough for the new episode, here.

exp wrote:First let me congratulate you Wolfs for the great game you are building and thank you for your effort in building a game so cool and entertaining without asking a ton of money for it.
Thanks exp! I'm glad you are enjoying the game. Building it is my hobby/passion project. The donations and patronages help fund things like the server that hosts this site, equipment to help speed up rendering (and eventually lead to larger episodes), and props/models for the game. Occasionally, I take some and actually buy myself a beer though. :) Really, at the end of the day, I make the game because I have fun making the game.

Sorry to hear about your lost save-games though. That's a bummer!

botc76

Post by botc76 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi,
I've found your game a short while before episode 3 was released and I'm blown away by the scope, the writing and the characterization.
I like both EMily and Natalie (gods, how I love Natalie, the route up to the diner date blew me away), Faith is okay, but has yet to grow on me. Mystery Girl has been so non-existent so far that I really can't say much about her.

Episode 4 was great fun, but since I lost all my saves from day 3 and everything but the three mainsaves by updating, I've yet to try the Emily corruption path (if there's any), will do so as soon as I have some time to do the whole bar scene again.

I'm absolutely thrilled that the next episode will finally continue Natalie's path and can't wait.

Anyway, I registered to tell you that and to thank you for your fascinating game.

kexter
Developer / Moderator

Post by kexter » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:36 pm

botc76 wrote:Anyway, I registered to tell you that and to thank you for your fascinating game.
And we appreciate your kind words. Thank you.

ExLibris
Master Tester / Moderator

Post by ExLibris » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:26 pm

Wolfschadowe wrote:
Keep an eye out on ExLlibris' site for an update to the walkthrough for the new episode, here.
You might need to wait a bit, as I've only just realised that Ep. 4 has been released.

Hell

Post by Hell » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:55 pm

I'm trying over and over again to find the perfect ending with
spoiler: show
This is driving me nuts. I just need to know if there even is a possibility to reach this end.

Wolfschadowe
Site Admin

Post by Wolfschadowe » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:01 pm

Hell wrote:
This is driving me nuts. I just need to know if there even is a possibility to reach this end.
The best outcome possible there is:

Hell

Post by Hell » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:11 pm

Thanks Wolf. Then I've reached the perfect end and can stop trying to find better answers.

Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Gary1219 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Hell wrote:Thanks Wolf. Then I've reached the perfect end and can stop trying to find better answers.
Just another lady promising Brad something special. If it happens one more time, we can declare it a theme for this game. :P
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy

Gary1219
Not-so-Newbie

Post by Gary1219 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:18 pm

ExLibris wrote:
Wolfschadowe wrote:
You might need to wait a bit, as I've only just realised that Ep. 4 has been released.

Rip Van ExLibris taking another nap? :P
No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat. -- Sgt. Murphy